ADVERTISEMENT

Unvaccinated Joe Rogan Cancels 4/20 Show in Canada, Can’t Even “Get into the Country”

Rogan was so worried that about Covid that he had his Doctors "throw the kitchen sink at it" which included everything from proven treatments to F'ing horse paste.

Now he's gone back to the full Covid denial grift.

Reactions: GES4
People keep saying this, but I have yet to see any proof.
Getting a bunch of meatheads to listen to you ramble for 3 hours doesn’t make you smart.

He was very different 3-4 + years ago. He would be more introspective, listened and engaged in legitimate discussions with a wide range of people, including experts in various fields. He has changed a lot since Trump and certainly since COVID. I haven't listened too many of his shows in the last couple of years as it isn't the same and the few do make him seem very different that what got him to be such a dominant podcaster and that huge deal with Spotify.

He would routinely say "Im just a dumb meat head, people shouldn't listen to me, they should listen to the experts and make up their own mind". I don't think he says that with the same intent any more. Or his followup statements undermine that message.

How many hours of listening to him do you have? What is the size of your sample to determine?

Last edited:
Reactions: HawkFan1298
While you babble on about your micro PENUS joe Rohan he’s out there cashing checks. He’s smarter and wealthier than you’ll ever be.
Ah, the meatheads are here to white knight their dummy leader.
Lots of dumb people make money. The my pillow guy is certifiably insane but made a lot of money. Just because other dummies will give money to some dummy doesn’t make them intelligent.

Ah, the meatheads are here to white knight their dummy leader.
Lots of dumb people make money. The my pillow guy is certifiably insane but made a lot of money. Just because other dummies will give money to some dummy doesn’t make them intelligent.

You’re the dumbest person on this board - well after Chis- and surprised you’re not rolling in the money

People keep saying this, but I have yet to see any proof.
Getting a bunch of meatheads to listen to you ramble for 3 hours doesn’t make you smart.

I’m speaking more from a shameless self promotion and capitalizing on his revenue stream standpoint.

Say what you want about rogan but the fact is more and more people are realizing that corporate media are not telling them the truth. Just following their narrative. His interview with Dr McCullough had 40 million listeners. His interview with Dr malone upcoming will no doubt garner the same types of numbers. People are seeking out alternative sources for information because they can no longer trust the mainstream media.
So trust Joe Rogan instead?

No thanks.

Reactions: funksouljon
He was very different 3-4 + years ago. He would be more introspective, listened and engaged in legitimate discussions with a wide range of people, including experts in various fields. He has changed a lot since Trump and certainly since COVID. I haven't listened too many of his shows in the last couple of years as it isn't the same and the few do make him seem very different that what got him to be such a dominant podcaster and that huge deal with Spotify.

He would routinely say "Im just a dumb meat head, people shouldn't listen to me, they should listen to the experts and make up their own mind". I don't think he says that with the same intent any more. Or his followup statements undermine that message.

How many hours of listening to him do you have? What is the size of your same to determine?
I used to catch his podcast all the time. In the last few years though only a select few. He’s just not the same and it’s obvious.

You've got something on your chin.
Why? Because you’re a dumbass who never heard of Joe Rogan before? He was on NBC Primetime for 15 years with two shows starting in the mid 90s. He’s the main personality in an entire sport. And has like the number 1 podcast in the country.

I have no opinion on him or this matter. I just know that it’s fvcking stupid to pretend he’s some 15 minutes of fame flash in the pan.

He doesn't need to get vaccinated.
5zk46t.jpg

Reactions: GES4
ADVERTISEMENT