ADVERTISEMENT

Unvaccinated Joe Rogan Cancels 4/20 Show in Canada, Can’t Even “Get into the Country”

Morrison71

HR Legend
Nov 10, 2006
Joe Rogan was forced to cancel his sold-out 4/20 show in Vancouver, Canada because the unvaccinated podcast host is unable to meet the country’s COVID-19 requirements for travelers.

Via Exclaim, Rogan first raised the possibility of cancellation during the December 24th episode of his podcast. “I should probably say this because I haven’t yet,” he told the show’s guest Tim Dillon. “My 4/20 show that’s sold-out in Vancouver, I don’t think that that’s happening. I don’t even think I can get into the country. I’m not vaccinated. I’m not gonna get vaccinated.”

In lieu of the jab, Rogan thinks the fact that he previously caught COVID-19 should be enough. “I have antibodies. It doesn’t make any sense. I don’t think I can go, and even if I do go, I don’t trust that Vancouver is not going to follow suit along with what Toronto did, where they cut capacity to 50 percent.”
Click to shrink...
His bizarre vaccine hesitancy has taken many forms, including the unfounded conspiracy that President Biden faked his booster shot. At one point Rogan told young people not to get vaccinated, though he later softened that position. In other baffling medical stances — and here we mean ‘stance’ literally — last month Rogan claimed he could suck his own dick.

Rogan is a goof, but he isn’t stupid. Setting a show in Canada that he knew he couldn’t get to is just as good for his schtick as actually holding the show. It may be better.

Reactions: McIlraveysMullet
Can someone please make Joe Rogan go away? I don't want to hear anymore f'ing stories about that ass clown in 2022. Is that too much to ask?
Nope. He's like 4 years into that stage where peoples' parents got Facebook. You just have to delete your account and learn to live with your parents buying AlphaBrain supplements and sustaining martial arts training injuries.

Say what you want about rogan but the fact is more and more people are realizing that corporate media are not telling them the truth. Just following their narrative. His interview with Dr McCullough had 40 million listeners. His interview with Dr malone upcoming will no doubt garner the same types of numbers. People are seeking out alternative sources for information because they can no longer trust the mainstream media.

He doesn’t…just like he doesn’t need to go to Canada.
How’s that working out for Canada? It’s almost as if the virus is going to do whatever it wants, regardless of the restrictions. 87% vaccinated over the age of 12.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/can...-two-million-as-hospitals-brace-for-unknowns/

How about Australia where the vaccination rate is over 90% for those over 16?

https://www.reuters.com/business/he...utbreak-strains-domestic-politics-2021-12-28/

I’m not anti-vaccine. My immediate family of 5 are fully vaccinated and boosted. I’m against the rules trying to force vaccinations on those who have had COVID and already have similar protection against the virus as those vaccinated.

Reactions: hydro2.0
How’s that working out for Canada? It’s almost as if the virus is going to do whatever it wants, regardless of the restrictions. 87% vaccinated over the age of 12.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/can...-two-million-as-hospitals-brace-for-unknowns/

How about Australia where the vaccination rate is over 90% for those over 16?

https://www.reuters.com/business/he...utbreak-strains-domestic-politics-2021-12-28/

I’m not anti-vaccine. My immediate family of 5 are fully vaccinated and boosted. I’m against the rules trying to force vaccinations on those who have had COVID and already have similar protection against the virus as those vaccinated.
I appreciate that my post caused you to waste so much time in responding, and I don’t feel bad at all that the entire response has nothing to do with what I typed.

No one is forcing Joe Rogan to get vaccinated, so save your bullsh for the appropriate time/argument.

Last edited:
Reactions: srams21 and littlez
panic-oh-noes.gif

Rogan is a goof, but he isn’t stupid. Setting a show in Canada that he knew he couldn’t get to is just as good for his schtick as actually holding the show. It may be better.
People keep saying this, but I have yet to see any proof.
Getting a bunch of meatheads to listen to you ramble for 3 hours doesn’t make you smart.

Reactions: srams21
Getting a bunch of meatheads to listen to you ramble for 3 hours doesn’t make you smart.
Getting paid $100 million to do it doesn’t make you stupid, either.

Say what you want about rogan but the fact is more and more people are realizing that corporate media are not telling them the truth. Just following their narrative. His interview with Dr McCullough had 40 million listeners. His interview with Dr malone upcoming will no doubt garner the same types of numbers. People are seeking out alternative sources for information because they can no longer trust the mainstream media.

Media ****s shit up. Popular media. They've all become too narrative based. They take on a position -- often over-simplified -- and share news and opinions that affirms the position. So you see lots of bias that way.

But at the same time, that doesn't mean your 'outsider' chiding them is correct either. And often, they're quite a bit crazier. They just take advantage of the frustration directed at said media.

Nobody gets a free pass.

While you babble on about your micro PENUS joe Rohan he’s out there cashing checks. He’s smarter and wealthier than you’ll ever be.

What a shitty Schtick to leave a venue high and dry. Now they have to refund all the tickets and probably lose out on a big revenue most likely putting them in the red for the year. Kudos to Joe Rogan!

ADVERTISEMENT