ADVERTISEMENT

Update on Metrodome bathroom fun

Men have mid-life crisis' and go out and buy a sports car.

Women have mid-life crisis' and go out and have sex in a bathroom stall at the Metrodome.

frown.gif

Originally posted by TennNole17:
There has been a large number of people joining with fake profiles, and as a result, we are making a change to the site.
Everyone will need to update their profiles with real names, or the account will have to be removed.

I will be culling names from the site over the next two days, please ensure that you have updated your profile before then.

If you find yourself banned for not updating in time, you are welcome to contact me to have the profile reinstated.

Sorry to have to do this, but it's necessary for the community.

Thanks,
Jayson Elliot Rogers

What kind of loser is Jayson Elliot Rogers that he monitors the Carroll Alumni website THIS closely. Nerd.

20 bucks says he's already spanked it to her pics, too.

Originally posted by Run&Blade:
Funny, I have a feeling the number of Carroll alumni just went way up to get a look at the picture.

This is obviously true. I created an account on the website to take a look at the pic and got the below email a few moments ago from teh site's admin...

"There has been a large number of people joining with fake profiles, and as a result, we are making a change to the site.
Everyone will need to update their profiles with real names, or the account will have to be removed.

I will be culling names from the site over the next two days, please ensure that you have updated your profile before then.

If you find yourself banned for not updating in time, you are welcome to contact me to have the profile reinstated.

Sorry to have to do this, but it's necessary for the community."

Necessary for the community or the chick that nailed some kid in a bathroom stale?

Originally posted by Shafthawk:
JER also added these questions only a true Carroll alum would know to validate themself:
A) What were the two places people turned around when cruising the drag?
B) Which side of the football field has the Kuemper bleachers, and which side is for Carroll High?
C) What's the nickname for the area that includes Pike Ave., Perch Street, and Bass Street?
D) Where was the old Sernett's department store?
E) What was the name of the monkey who lived at Swan Lake?
F) Which football field restrooms are the best for hitting it?

Having traveled through Carroll, I believe the Kuemper bleachers are on the West side, and Carroll High on the East side.

Originally posted by HawkinMN:
You KNOW someone had to get a pic from a cell phone.
I had the same thought. If so, this could get much worse for these two...especially the cougar.

shock.gif

Originally posted by bpasker28:

Originally posted by Run&Blade:
Funny, I have a feeling the number of Carroll alumni just went way up to get a look at the picture.

This is obviously true. I created an account on the website to take a look at the pic and got the below email a few moments ago from teh site's admin...

"There has been a large number of people joining with fake profiles, and as a result, we are making a change to the site.

Sorry to have to do this, but it's necessary for the community."

Necessary for the community or the chick that nailed some kid in a bathroom stale?

From everythink I've read, the sex was hardly "stale."

Smelly, yes. Stale, no.

Apparently she gave a false middle name to police and her husband had to identify her before she was released? Wow! There has to be someone on here who witnessed or knows someone who witnessed the walk of shame with the cops down to where her husband was sitting so that he could identify her!

Guy posting on the football board claims to know girlfriend and says the girlfriend claims it was only a bj. Of course that is what the boyfriend would say....

CORRECTION:

Mrs. Feldman is only 38, making her a "MILF", not "Cougar".

The original (banned) photo supports this.

And, judging from what happened Saturday, she's also a "Mom Who Likes to ____".
3dgrin.gif

There is a rumor going around Carroll that if the Golphers would've won the game then the husband and the girlfriend would've got it on. Maybe HROT didn't ruin their marriage!

CORRECTION:

Mrs. Feldman is only 38, making her a "MILF", not "Cougar".

The original (banned) photo supports this.

And, judging from what happened Saturday, she's also a "Mom Who Likes to ____".
3dgrin.gif

Originally posted by shamilto:
Guy posting on the football board claims to know girlfriend and says the girlfriend claims it was only a bj. Of course that is what the boyfriend would say....

This brings to mind... Question to all...

If this was YOUR wife caught in the act, would you be more or less upset if she were giving the dude a BJ as opposed to having intercourse?

For some reason, giving a BJ screams "slut" to me even more than having sex.
This post was edited on 11/26 1:53 PM by dirt33

Originally posted by dirt33:

If this was YOUR wife caught in the act, would you be more or less upset if she were giving the dude a BJ as opposed to having intercourse?

BJ. Anyone who will do it in a bathroom probably has an STI, and I would want no part.

Both are the same for me, either way she wouldn't be my wife anymore that's for sure.

I think I agree, not sure why, but I agree. Either way I would be getting divorced, unless they are swingers or open relationship.

Originally posted by Troy555:
There is a rumor going around Carroll that if the Golphers would've won the game then the husband and the girlfriend would've got it on. Maybe HROT didn't ruin their marriage!

ThatsHot.jpg

"Hey, we had a deal, you have to live up to your end of the bet!"

"Okay... well, it's Thanksgiving. Gobble Gobble Gobble!"

Originally posted by Troy555:

I can just see that happening. All jokes..fun and games. The husband is like ok ok AND if Mn wins then I go with the girlfriend (like either will ever happen he is thinking)....hahaha

Then all of a sudden during the late 3rd quarter..the wife and the old looking young guy are no where to be seen.

Another problem I have with this story....how dumb are these two? Other than the fact they chose to bang in a bathroom stall...

1. Wouldn't you lock it?
2. Wouldn't you put your clothes back on before opening it?
3. Wouldn't you just lie and say you were making out?

Obviously the Minneapolis finest are working day and night to ensure that any evil doers in public stalls are brought to justice.

Originally posted by hawkfaninmn:

Originally posted by HawkOptimist:
Anyone know anyone who knows anyone that can shed some light on all this? Did they know each other? Are they internet buds? What's the word from Carroll?

You journalists and gossip wh*res out there have some work to do!
Good questions, and I think the HROT resident journalist should get on this. Torbee, this is your next story.

I'm not a gossip whore. I give it away for free. But I draw the line at public restroom sex.

ADVERTISEMENT