ADVERTISEMENT

Update on Metrodome bathroom fun

Dear lord,

Please let this thread stay at or near the top of the board and dear to the hearts and minds of our fellow posters (brother they be) until such time as I have purchased photoshop and mastered said software. George Michaels, Bill Clinton, Mr Clean, janitor Willie, Kirby Puckett...Oh lord our basket is truly full.

Amen

I'm pretty sure that HER pants and underwear wouldn't have been down to her shoes if there was only a BJ going on.
This post was edited on 11/26 2:25 PM by cheesmo

Originally posted by beanT:
Dear lord,

Please let this thread stay at or near the top of the board and dear to the hearts and minds of our fellow posters (brother they be) until such time as I have purchased photoshop and mastered said software. George Michaels, Bill Clinton, Mr Clean, janitor Willie, Kirby Puckett...Oh lord our basket is truly full.

Amen
Don't you worry, B, we'll keep this up there. Wish I had the photoshop skillz needed for this priceless opportunity.

Originally posted by cheesmo:

Originally posted by Troy555:
There is a rumor going around Carroll that if the Golphers would've won the game then the husband and the girlfriend would've got it on. Maybe HROT didn't ruin their marriage!

I'm pretty sure that HER pants and underwear wouldn't have been down to her shoes if there was only a BJ going on.

Perhaps they were in some kind of wildcat 69 formation using the toilet as a blocker.

Originally posted by Hawkness Monster:
Any more posted pics with kids in it will result in the thread being pulled and/or posters being banned.

Are you going to ban people who post links to MySpace or Facebook? There are pictures of kids on there. I would expect you to be consistent with your rule.

Originally posted by Pinehawk:

Originally posted by MN.HAWK:
Do people not understand Phil's point? If he takes out the kids a person would have to post it on photobucket, then here picture is out of her control. At least now she can go take that photo off and this all ends.

People can go look at it on that site if they want to.

Not so fast, my friend. Look at the email I just got. Way to go, HROT, for causing mass banhammers on a site:

There has been a large number of people joining with fake profiles, and as a result, we are making a change to the site.
Everyone will need to update their profiles with real names, or the account will have to be removed.

I will be culling names from the site over the next two days, please ensure that you have updated your profile before then.

If you find yourself banned for not updating in time, you are welcome to contact me to have the profile reinstated.

Sorry to have to do this, but it's necessary for the community.

According to a post on the DM Register she is the director of the Swan House Assisted Living Center In Carroll.

Originally posted by RushProbst:

There is a rumor going around Carroll that if the Golphers would've won the game then the husband and the girlfriend would've got it on. Maybe HROT didn't ruin their marriage!

Perhaps they were in some kind of wildcat 69 formation using the toilet as a blocker.

Wouldn't that mean two legs would be visible on the bottom and two at the top?

Originally posted by RushProbst:

Wouldn't that mean two legs would be visible on the bottom and two at the top?

No there was a changing station in this stall. Those things are surprisingly strong.
3dgrin.gif

Originally posted by Don'tReadThis:
According to a post on the DM Register she is the director of the Swan House Assisted Living Center In Carroll.

Yeah. Welcome to last night's Hawkeye Report info.

BTW, people who get their panties in a bunch over whether a picture can be posted here as opposed to elsewhere prolly need to get nailed by some dude in the bathroom of a major sports arena with said panties around their ankles. Wussies.

Gas to drive watch the Hawks play at the Metrodome-$80
Tickets to watch the game-$120
Drinking beer at a Big Ten game while your team is kicking ass-$50
Becomming an interwebz legend for having sex in a public bathroom-PRICELESS

Wow, check out the update from the Des Moines register:

“It’s ruined my life,” she said through tears today. “Not just the incident but the press.”
Feldman, a married mother of three, said she was fired this morning from an assisted living center, where she had been an administrator.

Feldman said her husband, Kelly, has been supportive. She said he faults himself for not going with her when she left her seat to use the restroom before halftime.

“I don’t know what happened,” Lois Feldman said. “But I don’t deny that it did happen because obviously there are police reports.”

This answers some question...

Originally posted by brantshawks:

Dear lord,

Amen
Don't you worry, B, we'll keep this up there. Wish I had the photoshop skillz needed for this priceless opportunity.

Sweat, DMACC is offering photoshop classes at half price for all Caroll High School Alumni at their Carroll Campus. So I got that going for me.

'Feldman said her husband, Kelly, has been supportive. She said he faults himself for not going with her when she left her seat to use the restroom before halftime.'

I am not too creative, but you people, please, take this and run.

She is claiming that she never met the dude and doesn't remember any of it. My guess is that Ross should probably call his attorney soon.

Originally posted by Lois Feldman:
I remember sitting in the stands one moment and the next “being slammed around by a cop and screaming.”

Hey lady...that wasn't a cop "slamming you around." you where a screamer though
This post was edited on 11/26 2:50 PM by the full monte

Originally posted by uiowa08:
'Feldman said her husband, Kelly, has been supportive. She said he faults himself for not going with her when she left her seat to use the restroom before halftime.'

I am not too creative, but you people, please, take this and run.

He would've missed the Spievey pick-6 if he went with her.

Originally posted by the full monte:

Originally posted by Lois Feldman:
She said she remembers sitting in the stands one moment and the next “being slammed around by a cop and screaming.”

Hey lady...that wasn't a cop "slamming you around." you where a screamer though

Only the best blackouts end up in a handicap stall getting railed.

Originally posted by JoeKane:

Originally posted by SerenityNoww:
Wow she got fired? That is BS.

Not really. She publicly embarrassed her employer with her behavior.

besides....you want grandma or granpa having to look over their shoulder every time they need to take a leak?

Police Report

The Smoking Gun has a copy of the police report. It has a few details....I'll let everyone read it themselves and you can figure out at least the initial position.

The word is F!@#$ F!@#$ F!@#$ for IOWA
Let all the onlookers sing
The word is F!@#$ F!@#$ F!@#$ for IOWA
Until the stalls and urinalls ring (PIITB)

Too funny...at the Nine Inch Nails concert at Target Center last night they had footage of a couple shagging in a bathroom on the back screen during one song. I didn't know about this story and thought it was really graphic and ofdd. Now it makes me laugh.

And do you think he will lose his job? I highly doubt it.

This reminds me of an old Andrew Dice Clay Joke that went something like this.

Girl - So a girl that has sex with lots of guys is a slut but a guy who has sex with lots of girls is a stud??

Guy - Exactly

Yep, this is defiantly legendary. It ranks right up there with Dear Andy, GDR, and the lolcats.

Originally posted by SCHawkFan:

He's a hero.

The boys at the Linden Lumber Yard have already bought him a round.

If he had one that was named in the newspaper like she did, then I'd guess he probably would.

Originally posted by torbee:
OK. So we're supposed to believe, from her account, that she was really drunk, walked up to the concourse, and some dude was all like:

"Hey drunk Milf, wanna bang in the can?"

And she was all like

"Yarigh okee, less go"

BS-Detector.jpg

Right. And this random stranger just happened to live 60 miles from her back in Western Iowa? Riiight. Think Mr. Feldman is buying that BS?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT