ADVERTISEMENT

Update on Metrodome bathroom fun

I'm gonna say that is prolly his myspace page. We have to find her somehow, someway. This could go down as legendary.

I can view this as legendary when someone posts her phone number and pretends to be a journalist seeking comment about said incident.

I will be in Carroll for Thanksgiving this weekend and I know where she lives....I will see if I can get a pic of her.

This lady is now my second favorite Feldman next to...

Seinfeld10.jpg

Reactions: NBARange
What a ho. This lady is married and she's banging some dude in the bathroom during a football game in front of other people? Are you kidding me? What in the hell was she thinking? What made her decide that this was a good idea? Unbelievable.

Originally posted by 712Hawk:
What a ho. This lady is married and she's banging some dude in the bathroom during a football game in front of other people? Are you kidding me? What in the hell was she thinking? What made her decide that this was a good idea? Unbelievable.

large quantities of beer?

Originally posted by 712Hawk:

I'm so sorry to hear about your wife. Picture please?

LET'S GO PEOPLE! Send the paparazzi to Carroll. Or one of you locals get on the horse. Or someone drive there and hang out by the Swan House. Someone MUST get a pic.

Talked to a girl from Carroll last night, evidently this chick is a MILF and the dude did himself very well by hitting it in the bathroom.

Just what I've heard, though.

Alright....I feel bad for posting these as it has photos of her children on it and husband.

I don't know how to post pics, so here is the link.

Linky

Originally posted by Ivan_Drago:
Talked to a girl from Carroll last night, evidently this chick is a MILF and the dude did himself very well by hitting it in the bathroom.

Just what I've heard, though.

THAT DOES IT! I will not rest or sleep easy until I see a pic.

Originally posted by KrazeHawk:
Alright....I feel bad for posting these as it has photos of her children on it and husband.

I don't know how to post pics, so here is the link.

Well, if you don't know how to post pics, someone else does. Who's going to step up to the plate and hit one out of the park for HROT?!?!

Yeah she's pretty hot but I could drink all day and all night (which I did on Saturday) and not even think about boning in a Metrodome bathroom.

Originally posted by hawkeyekid:
Yeah she's pretty hot but I could drink all day and all night (which I did on Saturday) and not even think about boning in a Metrodome bathroom.

That's funny, because I'm stone sober right now and I want to drive to Minneapolis just to say I did it.

• Haha
Reactions: bbarry464
Great work, Phil. MILF indeed.

That said, I truly feel terrible for the husband and kids.

Well done Phil. She looks like one to wear attire ready to go for all occasions.

Now if we can only get a pic of young lad's girl friend from his myspace page.

ADVERTISEMENT