ADVERTISEMENT

Update on Metrodome bathroom fun

From the Carroll paper's story after she made her claim about not knowing what had happened and not remembering anything:

She added, "That doesn't sound very believable, but it's the truth."

Originally posted by torbee:
"It didn't happen in my head," Feldman said.

Yeah, no kidding lady. It was your BUHGINA.

LOLZ

laugh.gif

Originally posted by Todd Brommelkamp:
From the Carroll paper's story after she made her claim about not knowing what had happened and not remembering anything:

She added, "That doesn't sound very believable, but it's the truth."

so she fled the scene after being released to her husband?

something doesn't add up...

Originally posted by Tommy Gavin:
Did this link ever get posted? If it did I missed it, if a repeat just ignore.

Just when you don't think it can get any better. I love the 'Popular Stories' below the page...classic.

Originally posted by Hawk in SEC Country:
BTW.........the GUY who peeked thru and yelled for them to stop, then ran off to summon police????

COMPLETE AND TOTAL PUSSY.

His name should be listed as well, for his egregious act of not only douchbaggedness, but complete pussydom as well.

Unless of course he has pics or video, than he's completely innocent of course

The only thing that could make this thread better would be if HROT had a poster in the restroom. Some details about her condition would really help tie up the loose ends. Some sort of 'Lets Go Hawks' chant in the can would be outstanding.

Ross definitely took a step UP if thats his girl in his picture!!!!!

also, How come i'm never in the right place at the right time?

I'd definitely hit it!

BTW.........the GUY who peeked thru and yelled for them to stop, then ran off to summon police????

His name should be listed as well, for his egregious act of not only douchbaggedness, but complete pussydom as well.

According to the police report this person was a Metrodome security person. The Carroll paper omitted that fact for some reason.

I believe the police report said he was a security guard.

According to the police report this person was a Metrodome security person. The Carroll paper omitted that fact for some reason.

That makes him worse. Someone should have slipped him a $20 and told him to keep his mouth shut.

+1,000,000

I have a feeling that more pictures will surface in the future. They usually do in these kinds of situations.

This is an epic thread though. All I can say is wow, great teamwork guys.

From the report:

"W1 stated that he looked through the gap between the stall door, and observed A1 standing behind A2 having sexual intercourse."

A1 = Walsh
A2 = Feldman

Maybe I'm optimistic, but Ross very well may have PIITB

Reactions: BushAK
Originally posted by uiowa08:
Originally posted by JoeKane:

Originally posted by uiowa08:

Originally posted by JoeKane:

Originally posted by SerenityNoww:
Wow she got fired? That is BS.

Not really. She publicly embarrassed her employer with her behavior.

And do you think he will lose his job? I highly doubt it.

If he had one that was named in the newspaper like she did, then I'd guess he probably would.

Her job was named in the newspaper? Why did they name her job and not his job? That is the exact point - she is getting treated like hell about this while he is a hero. In the end, this is a misdemeanor and it is ridiculus that she should lose her job over it. If every person who had an affair or got drunk and did something stupid deserve to lose their job, unemployment would be about 80%.

Maybe if he were a married professional with three kids and she were an unmarried twentysomething, we could compare the media treatment.

"I do not remember anything from the game. I don't remember a thing. I don't remember anything for three hours after. I actually fled the scene and got lost in Minneapolis."

bullshitting.gif

These 2 TOTALLY hooked up again after she "fled the scene."

Originally posted by allhawksbaby:
From the report:

"W1 stated that he looked through the gap between the stall door, and observed A1 standing behind A2 having sexual intercourse."

A1 = Walsh
A2 = Feldman

Maybe I'm optimistic, but Ross very well may have PIITB

Count it!

Sing to the tune of "The Mirror in the Bathroom" by the English Beat:

Cougar in the bathroom
please do me.
The door is locked
just you and me (and 15 cheering Hawk fans).
Don’t need a restaurant
that's got glass tables
just a large stall
with room for thrusting
Cougar in the bathroom
I just can't stop it,
Every Hawkeye game you see me
Kinnick tailgating
Find no interest in the
sacks and rollouts
Just thousands of Hawk fans
cheering for me, me, me...
Cougar in the bathroom
You're my cougar in the bathroom
You're my cougar in the bathroom
You're my cougar in the bathroom...
Cougar in the bathroom
under arrest
For all my crimes
of sex with men.
HROT’s whispers
make no sense
Drift gently into
mental illness.
Cougar in the bathroom
please do me
The door is locked
just you and me (and Univ. of Minn. PD).
Don’t need a restaurant
that's got glass tables
Just a large stall
with room for thrusting.
Cougar in the bathroom
Cougar in the bathroom...

Originally posted by L. Wade Childress:
marty tirrell deserves a beat down, hopefully by the veteran he just accused of rape.

Oh jebus...what's that idiot saying today?

The guy went in the bathroom with a loaded gun........A LOADED GUN!!!
(Something about Mary)

What was he supposed to do?

After living in Carroll for 20 years, I find this abosolutly halirous and it does not suprise me one bit. . . . . you stay classy Carroll

If I'm friends with one of her kids....I'm spending all my free time at their house.

Heck, if she is willing to bang in the bathroom of the metrodome.....then she will eventually give in to banging me in her bed.

ADVERTISEMENT