ADVERTISEMENT

Update on Metrodome bathroom fun

For all the idiots that try to get one million posts in a thread. A topic like this is the only conceivable way to do it.

Originally posted by uiowa08:
For all the idiots that try to get one million posts in a thread. A topic like this is the only conceivable way to do it.
I'm still deciding if this is really as sad, or cool, as it sounds...

Originally posted by brantshawks:

Originally posted by uiowa08:
I'm still deciding if this is really as sad, or cool, as it sounds...
Certainly a little of both...certainly attention worthy. Where are the cell phone pics? I have to believe that they will surface soon.

This thread has provided me hours of entertainment! It just keeps getting better and better.

And no,the only sympathy I have is for her kids. I'd be wondering why my wife was gone for so long. That woman is entering the spinny spin zone now.

Even in my worst drunken blackouts,I've always remembered bits and pieces of the mayhem I created. She knew what she was doing. Otherwise she'd be screaming Rape to the rafters.

Dirty tramps don't just start being dirty tramps one night in the bathroom of the MetroDump. Time to vet this chick since she wants to pretend she was so out of it or imply it was against her will. I am betting some other Carroll country clubbers have played a few rounds on that hole.

If she would just shut up and admit she is a tramp I would have more respect for her and also be requesting her phone number.

Barney_motivationalposter_2008isgoingtobe....jpg

Maybe I am the first here with a personal account, although the account is not that exiting.

Went with my Dad to the game and went into the bathroom while this was happening. When we went in we saw about 15 people yucking it up, and yes, 4-5 guys WERE taking pictures with cell phones. Doubt many will turn out since the people would just stick their arm in the air and try to snap down into the stall or some just took pictures AT the stall....maybe hoping to hit a crack or something.

Anywho, we asked what was going on, and a guy told us a couple were going at in in there.

My Dad and I just stared at each other in awe when the security guys came in. They just barged through the door and the one secured the women in the stall, the other one pulled at the guy so I saw him be pulled out of the stall.

The one security guard hauled him out. About 10 seconds later, the other one hauled her out.

Didn't see where they went from there but I finally got to take a piss at that point.

No, I didn't use that stall.

Afterwards, we just said to ourselves, "What a couple idiots." Didn't seem to be THAT huge of a deal at the time. Can't believe I hop on here and see how huge a story this has become.

Funny....

Originally posted by JJH4HAWKS:
Maybe I am the first here with a personal account, although the account is not that exiting.

WOB? Actually, just a typo. But kind of funny considering the locale.
This post was edited on 11/26 6:55 PM by SCHawkFan

Originally posted by Haw-K:
Dirty tramps don't just start being dirty tramps one night in the bathroom of the MetroDump. Time to vet this chick since she wants to pretend she was so out of it or imply it was against her will. I am betting some other Carroll country clubbers have played a few rounds on that hole.

If she would just shut up and admit she is a tramp I would have more respect for her and also be requesting her phone number.

HROT easily has the resoursces do the vetting for most presidential campaigns. If there is any dirt out there on this woman we will dig it up.

Now that this is going mainstream, I hope they identify the two as Iowa fans.

I'm worried they'll just say "two people were caught going at it in a Metrodome restroom during a football game", and...much like Shonn Greene and the Heisman...the hawks won't get any credit.

How long before someone claims the name LoisFeldman on Rivals?

Originally posted by TommyLang:

I'm worried they'll just say "two people were caught going at it in a Metrodome restroom during a football game", and...much like Shonn Greene and the Heisman...the hawks won't get any credit.

Thanks Tommy for your insights. You can head back to Redandnater now and continue your "in the stall" antics with the Captain.

Wow, I just happened to get on this website and click on the post in The Lounge. I just about fell out of my chair when I realized who was involved.

I know Ross Walsh. He is a very nice kid and this is not like something he would do. He has dealt with far too much in his young life and this is not going to help. I don't know what happened, I'm sure I'll find out sooner or later, but it makes me very sad that this story is making national headlines now. I don't see him getting a lot of glory out of it. It was obviously a bad decision, I'm sure he will acknowledge that.

Originally posted by MN.HAWK:
So now we know that the GF looks like

2081620.jpg

Assuming the salute was recent and it is still his GF.

That article says he's 21 which makes it 5 years old. No way is a pimp like Ross M. Walsh hitting the same chick for the past 5 years. NONE.

Ross is the HROT Person of the Year.

Originally posted by HawkBoSox:
After living in Carroll for 20 years, I find this abosolutly halirous and it does not suprise me one bit. . . . . you stay classy Carroll

Agree completely. When I first heard the story I figured he/she was from any one of four towns (listed in order):

Carroll
Traer
Ottumwa
Montezuma

Originally posted by HMBK5:

Originally posted by TommyLang:

Thanks Tommy for your insights. You can head back to Redandnater now and continue your "in the stall" antics with the Captain.

Anytime, Bob. Anytime...
smilie2.gif

I still can't believe someone said a lot of swinging takes place in Reinbeck!

We might need to check with the judges on that one....

Drudge:

That dude has the absolute worst website (visually) ever constructed. My brain cramps up every time I click a link to that homo's site.

BTW, I called him a homo because he is gay...not because I think he is a right-wing sock puppet dildo.

Originally posted by RDIETZ:

After living in Carroll for 20 years, I find this abosolutly halirous and it does not suprise me one bit. . . . . you stay classy Carroll

Agree completely. When I first heard the story I figured he/she was from any one of four towns (listed in order):

Carroll
Traer
Ottumwa
Montezuma

Dietz, you need to spend a little time in Sioux County. While the folks there are of upstanding, godfearing, moral fiber that all goes to hell as soon as they cross the county line.

Cross a state line and they are capable of just about anything. Sex in a public restroom is just an appetizer to the 7 courses still to come.

Carroll
Traer
Ottumwa
Montezuma
I resemble that remark Dietz!

Originally posted by torbee:
"It didn't happen in my head," Feldman said.

Yeah, no kidding lady. It was your BUHGINA.

LOLZ

Good work out of you. I literally had tears coming out of my eyes after reading this.
roll.gif

Originally posted by mnhawkfan4evr:

Carroll
Traer
Ottumwa
Montezuma

I think you meant resent.

Originally posted by JesupHawkFan:

Originally posted by mnhawkfan4evr:

Carroll
Traer
Ottumwa
Montezuma

I think you meant resent.
I did it on purpose

Man, just when I thought HROT was slipping. Awesome thread. Props on the photoshops Granny.

Carroll
Traer
Ottumwa
Montezuma
hey im from traer!

someone please post more photos of her...did anyone fix the first one from hartman? Just photoshop it so us late comers can see it.

This is almost as funny as the reap it post from the stupid clown fan a few years ago.

Originally posted by Herky2002:
Apparently she gave a false middle name to police and her husband had to identify her before she was released? Wow! There has to be someone on here who witnessed or knows someone who witnessed the walk of shame with the cops down to where her husband was sitting so that he could identify her!

he was probably pissed she didn't bring back the nachos!
This post was edited on 11/26 10:50 PM by kcoop35

ADVERTISEMENT