ADVERTISEMENT

Update on Metrodome bathroom fun

Keep up the good work.
roll.gif

It appears we have a new name to play with....... Craig Andrashko.

Do your thing Granny.
This post was edited on 12/1 9:23 AM by BigBurlyBear

Originally posted by jkett12:

Originally posted by HMBK5:
Wow!! Look at this comment left on the DM Rag story by someone.....

We all knew that it was just a matter of time before you were caught with you pants down. Obiviously the wine was a bit to much for you, if you were a supportive wife you would not be drinking, since Kelly has been to rehab for his drinking issues. When you do start to drink , we all know what happens you start to flirt, seduce and carry on with any man who will look at you. So that is what went on at the game, you started to flirt and you were dressed like a cheap hooker (and you thought you would see how far you could get with this kid. Years ago you should have got your life in order, the time you had a cat fight with a girl and bit her finger off? the night before your first wedding and you slept with the bestman? You recently went to your class reunion, so you could show everyone how cute, skinny, perfect and successful you were. What a slut. Move out of town and start over, maybe you can sleep your way to the top again where no one knows your past history.
)

IMO the best comment during the entire ordeal. It just reads bad, like some bitter high school cat fight coming back to bite her in the butt.

Reactions: highbushhawk
"Everybody thinks something got put in my drink," Feldman said.

Yeah, sure thing...or she just got drunk off her butt and screwed some stranger.

The last thing I expected to see in this thread was a mention of Traer. What's up with that?

Oh yeah, excellent work Granny.

Originally posted by HerkyHopeful:

Yeah, sure thing...or she just got drunk off her butt and screwed some stranger.

The abject idiocy of this statement stuns me. She was at the game with her freakin' wimp of a husband, for Chrissakes. She claims that she didn't know Walsh. So, who put a drug in her drink? And for what purpose? Is she somehow suggesting that Walsh sought her out, drugged her, and then followed her when she went to the bathroom, and then convinved her to go into the men's room with him?

Good luck with that.

Originally posted by coff *:

The abject idiocy of this statement stuns me. She was at the game with her freakin' wimp of a husband, for Chrissakes. She claims that she didn't know Walsh. So, who put a drug in her drink? And for what purpose? Is she somehow suggesting that Walsh sought her out, drugged her, and then followed her when she went to the bathroom, and then convinved her to go into the men's room with him?

Good luck with that.
m

Now if she would have said she was at a bar and a stranger brought her a drink, I might believe it...but that's about as an unlikely circumstance as there could be at this point. She reaching for some excuse, while the rest of Iowa contemplates when she will actually accept the blame. Just sad that her kids have to watch this trainwreck.

This thing is sweeping the country Jay Leno mentioned the story lastnight on his show. I think she should just shut up and close her legs cause the more she talks about this the more she is in the spotlight. It's fine with me cause she is some serious eye candy.

Originally posted by ZekeHawk:
I wonder if Walsh finished, that would piss me off if I was separated before I got the opportunity.

Didn't Gill from Mallrats ask that same question?
MALLRATS-11.jpg

Did he c-- or what?

Originally posted by ZekeHawk:
I wonder if Walsh finished, that would piss me off if I was separated before I got the opportunity.

we'll find out in 9 months or so - i didn't see any mention of "cleaning off" in the police report...

In response to Reinbeck. Yes the swinging is still going on there. It's growing too.

Originally posted by Hawk in SEC Country:

Originally posted by 6deuce:
In response to Reinbeck. Yes the swinging is still going on there. It's growing too.

Are you serious??????

I was just there two summers ago to see some former classmates. It was near the 4th of July. Sorry, but I didn't see anything worth hitting.

That town always had it's dirty little secrets.

All of the people doing it are in their 40's(ish) I have a buddy who's parent's do it. He knows about it, but his older brother is in denial. His mom is a total milf. The group that does it all have kids around the same age that were all pretty good athletes.

Originally posted by coff *:

Good luck with that.
m

Now if she would have said she was at a bar and a stranger brought her a drink, I might believe it...but that's about as an unlikely circumstance as there could be at this point. She reaching for some excuse, while the rest of Iowa contemplates when she will actually accept the blame. Just sad that her kids have to watch this trainwreck.

You know, I think there is a way she could have saved this, and placed blame squarely on her husband, but the opportunity has now passed.

What if she would have said something like: "When I have too much to drink, I have an uncontrollable sex drive, and a complete loss of judgment, which is a very dangerous combination. Of course, my husband is well aware of this, and I really wish he had gone with me to the restroom. None of this would have happened."

OK, so it may be weak, but it is way better than what she is coming up with so far.

Truly, a more legendary thread I have and never will see again. You guys are aces in my book.
+1 on any updates.

Truly, a more legendary thread I have and never will see again. You guys are aces in my book.
+1 on any updates.

Originally posted by PhilHartman:

Originally posted by Metuo Accipiter:
I really think you should take the picture down - seriously - this is not a good thing with kids involved.

I didn't put it up, she did on her alumni site, I just linked it on HROT.

BTW, I assume this is Ross's lady friend...

l_ffd2540222697a7081b5678fb7ec830a.jpg
there is hope for you ugly mofo's out there looking for hot moms. Ross looks like Bo Pelini meets Vinny for Jersey Shore

:
What a ho. This lady is married and she's banging some dude in the bathroom during a football game in front of other people? Are you kidding me? What in the hell was she thinking? What made her decide that this was a good idea? Unbelievable.

ADVERTISEMENT