ADVERTISEMENT

Update on Uvalde Police Response

Oh, look at Doobi trying to furiously kick sand around. Yeah, the guy killed the kids and teachers. The goal is to prevent the next one, instead of just giving up Ts and Ps, and saying there is nothing we can do. Doobi is running the NRA playbook today. Deflect. Delay.
Derp. Jfc

How in the first couple of minutes were the officers supposed to be able to breech a locked classroom?

This wasn't the movies where the good guy shoots at the lock and the door flies open. Ironically, these locks are designed to keep shooters out.

Well it’s not like classroom doors are the same thing used at fort knox.

Reactions: gohawks50
A legal example needs to be made for those found ultimately at fault and it should be severe. If as a country we are allowing the rampant proliferation of firearms then we as a society must be held accountable to take proper actions when situations arise. I am not only talking about law enforcement but citizens as well. We have made a shit storm of our society and there needs to be some balancing of actions. No free rides for anyone.

A legal example needs to be made for those found ultimately at fault and it should be severe. If as a country we are allowing the rampant proliferation of firearms then we as a society must be held accountable to take proper actions when situations arise. I am not only talking about law enforcement but citizens as well. We have made a shit storm of our society and there needs to be some balancing of actions. No free rides for anyone.
You know Texas and their shithead Governor won’t allow anything to happen. Short of a federal trial, they will all just have to live with theirselves.

With the proliferation of guns in America, perhaps consequences for manufacturers and dealers need to be more stringently enforced. The one thing “businessmen” understand is when it costs them lots of money. Fine the piss out of them….. and I will promise you then and only then is when the existing rules will have meaning. That is how human nature works.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT