ADVERTISEMENT

UPDATE: USA awarded 2031 Rugby World Cup and 2033 Women's Rugby World Cup

Would you go?

• Yes

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • No

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters
My Alma mater, Long Beach State made it to nationals in this year, their first with a 7s program (we played 15s in fall and spring and 7s in the summer but 7s was unattached from the school).

Surprisingly enough I never played Santa Cruz. We played the teams from SoCal- USC, UCLA, San Diego State, UC Irvine, etc and surrounding places like Oregon, Arizona, Oklahoma, UNLV but never the ol Banana Slugs. I saw Long Beach won their first game but lost 12-10 to SC.
It’s killing this Hawk that the ‘Clones have gotten so good at Sevens. On to the semifinals:

• Sad
Reactions: pink shizzle
Long Beach State beat Oregon State 29-0 in the finals! I look forward to playing with those dudes in a few weeks in Europe (current college team and the alumni take a foreign trip every other year)

I'm glad to see Iowa State and Nebraska each take a loss today! Today was a good day.

• Love
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
Son went to Gonzaga college hs, multi time ha national champs. Picked up a taste for the sport there. Very very cool.
When I was in HS, it was Highland of Utah’s world. I think my Senior year was the one time they didn’t win it. Utah has traditionally been to high school rugby what Minnesota is to high school hockey.

Sure - though I understand nothing about it. Why not?
This, for me. I'd go even though I wouldn't really know much about what was happening.

I went to a big Australian Rules Football game in Melbourne a few years ago. I wasn't super familiar with the sport, but it was still a blast.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
When I was in HS, it was Highland of Utah’s world. I think my Senior year was the one time they didn’t win it. Utah has traditionally been to high school rugby what Minnesota is to high school hockey.
Herriman Utah still very strong. I think they and Gonzaga are 1-2 for this weeks high school natties.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT