ADVERTISEMENT

Updated: US NSC to 'Post': Claims of sharing intel of Mossad agents with Tehran 'categorically false'

Meeting supposedly took place in Turkey and fox had US officials flying to turkey last "thursday" has been confirmed.

( yeah I know)
And you believe the U.S. government is going to just give up Israeli agents? You believe this on the word of an unnamed source on the Iranian Security Council who told a Kuwaiti newspaper?

Are you ****ing serious? What is wrong with you guys?

And you believe the U.S. government is going to just give up Israeli agents? You believe this on the word of an unnamed source on the Iranian Security Council who told a Kuwaiti newspaper?

Here is the full article from the OPs source:

It states that may have been done as an olive branch as "NET"(SP) Isreal "kept them in the dark over strikes".

Here is the full article from the OPs source:

It states that may have been done as an olive branch as "NET"(SP) Isreal "kept them in the dark over strikes".
Wow. Solid reporting, there. I ask again, what is wrong with you guys?

Allegedly, the American delegation presented a list with the names of ten Mossad agents within Iran whom the Americans believed were involved in the assassination, directly or indirectly.

Al Jarida said that the Americans would have reportedly done this as a "good faith" initiative in response to Israel's strikes, which were carried out without American coordination.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
THIS JUST IN!!!!!

Kamala killed Santa!!! Can you believe this???

About ****ing time someone took out that perv…if he wasn’t having kids sit on his lap and tell him their deepest desires, he was breaking into somebody’s house, leaving gifts behind so he could groom another generation.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
"If true - which of course it is because it matches my beliefs - this will be huge!"

This will get filed as factual in the minds of some.

Reactions: McLovin32
Every time I see a stupid ass post from OP I just remember his thread talking about Fauci being a fraud because he wasn’t actually treating patients during Covid, and then I realize that even though this is an extremely stupid thread, it could be worse.

Reactions: DirtyJohns97

They gave up 13 American soldiers lives in Afghanistan clusterfuk evacuation.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT