Name: George Reis
High School: Urbandale
Position: Quarterback
Graduation Year: 2017
Height: 6-foot
Weight: 180 pounds
Video: Hudl

Q: How was the Iowa junior day?

REIS: It was a really good experience. I thought it was really good. I really like everything and I liked their coaches. It was just a good chance to get to know the coaches better and I really liked it.

Q: What was your favorite part of the trip?

REIS: I really liked being with the other players going through the same process. I got to meet a lot of players all over the Midwest. I was just taking it all in.

Q: What type of interest has Iowa shown you?

REIS: They have been emailing me and I have been keeping in contact with Coach Davis from time to time.

Q: Have you visited Iowa before?

REIS: Last year I went to their junior day as a sophomore and I went to one of their camps last summer.

Q: Did their coaches say anything about you as a potential recruit

REIS: No, they didn’t say anything specific. I talked to Coach Davis 1-on-1 and he said he was happy to have me there.

Q: How do you feel overall about Iowa?

REIS: I really like the school and everything. They have a great business school so that is a great reason to go there. As far as football, I really liked all of their coaches. Kirk Ferentz talked in front of us and he seems like a real good guy. He puts an emphasis on academics. It is a great school and is a place to be successful at.

Q: How big are you size wise?

REIS: I am about 6-foot, 195 pounds.

Q: Are you being recruited strictly at quarterback?

REIS: Yes, quarterback.

Q: What other schools are recruiting you?

REIS: I have been talking to UNLV a lot through twitter and also Minnesota had me on a visit to tour their campus. Azusa Pacific and the University of San Diego were schools that I went to camps at.

Q: What camps are you trying to get to this summer?

REIS: I am trying to go to UNLV one day camp, Iowa State camp, and Iowa camp at the beginning of the summer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News