ADVERTISEMENT

URGENT - WEATHER MESSAGE

Not bad here

extended.jpg

Tuesday looks downright balmy.

No sympathy. Now you earn your overpriced metal. Suck it up buttercup. Prove that you deserve to own land.

I hope Trad has the leather skin required for life in Florida. It's a real piece of shit state unless you're a retiree or a pharmacist. The natives constantly harp on how people vacation their and they're right to do so. I have no idea how people don't know the truth about Florida by now. It's a worthless shithole. Go to Arizona if you're old, go to New York or CA if you want to spend money on a vacation.

I hope Trad has the leather skin required for life in Florida. It's a real piece of shit state unless you're a retiree or a pharmacist. The natives constantly harp on how people vacation their and they're right to do so. I have no idea how people don't know the truth about Florida by now. It's a worthless shithole. Go to Arizona if you're old, go to New York or CA if you want to spend money on a vacation.

Since I was born and raised here, I would imagine my skin is leathery enough.

And yes, please... go somewhere else. We're running out of water y'all!

Reactions: goldmom
Holding steady at around 40 degrees. As long as the wind keeps up, we'll stay above freezing.

Holding steady at around 40 degrees. As long as the wind keeps up, we'll stay above freezing.
Did you stay up because of the temperature? By the way, when I got up at 4:00 am to let the dog out, it was -1°. It is a toasty 9° currently. May have to do some ice fishing.

Did you stay up because of the temperature? By the way, when I got up at 4:00 am to let the dog out, it was -1°. It is a toasty 9° currently. May have to do some ice fishing.

Sort of. If the wind died down earlier than they predicted, then the freeze would be worse than predicted. By 2 AM I figured they were right and I could go to bed without worrying about turning on the pool pump.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT