ADVERTISEMENT

US ‘freedom convoy’ could disrupt Sunday’s Super Bowl, officials warn.

Apr 18, 2021
Buckhead GA
A planned American “freedom convoy” of truckers opposed to vaccine mandates, inspired by protests in Canada, could involve a blockade of the Super Bowl in Los Angeles this weekend that “could severely disrupt transportation, federal government, and law enforcement”, according to reports.

The Department of Homeland Security issued a bulletin to US law enforcement agencies warning of a convoy “potentially impacting Super Bowl LVI” on 13 February, and the 1 March State of the Union address in Washington, where the mooted convoy is likely to arrive, CBS reported.

DeadlyWaryGar-size_restricted.gif

This is an issue for Homeland Security? Really?

I think you misunderstood. The issue is for US law enforcement - as it could be something they would have to contend with - the warning was simply issued by Homeland Security. Hope that helps.

No, I understood perfectly. Why would Homeland Security be making such a big deal out of the possibility of this?

I don't get the impression that they are making a big deal out of it. What gave you the impression that they are? I doubt it is that unusual for Homeland Security to issue warnings to local US law enforcement about upcoming matters that are expected to impact them.

Why are you making such a big deal out of this?

A planned American “freedom convoy” of truckers opposed to vaccine mandates, inspired by protests in Canada, could involve a blockade of the Super Bowl in Los Angeles this weekend that “could severely disrupt transportation, federal government, and law enforcement”, according to reports.

The Department of Homeland Security issued a bulletin to US law enforcement agencies warning of a convoy “potentially impacting Super Bowl LVI” on 13 February, and the 1 March State of the Union address in Washington, where the mooted convoy is likely to arrive, CBS reported.

That'll certainly "endear" them to most Americans.

Odd, how the same folks predicted the downfall of the NFL years ago due to "kneeling", and now they see it as a "major target" to shut down in support of their crazed agendas...

That'll certainly "endear" them to most Americans.

Odd, how the same folks predicted the downfall of the NFL years ago due to "kneeling", and now they see it as a "major target" to shut down in support of their crazed agendas...
I wonder if they will then march to Beverly Hills and get themselves some free stuff via smash and grab like the last bunch did.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT