ADVERTISEMENT

US Ambassador to South Korea attacked with razor blade

Funky Bunch

HR Legend
Mar 30, 2011
B_Sil2-XAAEVc5y.jpg

This post was edited on 3/4 5:37 PM by Funky Bunch

Lippert

When I was in S. Korea there were huge student protests about US occupation and a bunch of other causes. One night I was in a park impressing the locals with my Bud Light and a older guy came and gave me taxi money to get out of the park before the protesters realized I was there.

"In a televised briefing, Chung Nam-sik of the Severance Hospital said 80
stitches were needed to close the facial wound, which was just over 4
inches long and just more than 1 inch deep, the Associated Press
reported. He said the cut did not affect Lippert's nerves or salivary
gland."

Update

The State Department needs to immediately order and ship thousands of bottles of Revolt shaving solution to embassies and consulates worldwide.

Nobody should suffer nicks like that....

hd_imgs_03.jpg

One of my Korean friends said that same guy slashed a Japanese ambassador a few years back. He's obviously mentally unstable.

Originally posted by hawkitd:
One of my Korean friends said that same guy slashed a Japanese ambassador a few years back. He's obviously mentally unstable.
Ya' think?

Re: US Ambassador to South Korea attacked with razor blade[/URL]hawkitd posted on 3/5/2015...

Jeebus! Get him off the streets and throw away the key.

Clearly. However, there is a vocal movement to get the US out of South Korea. How much North Korea is behind this is unclear.

Originally posted by lucas80:

Clearly. However, there is a vocal movement to get the US out of South Korea. How much North Korea is behind this is unclear.

Reports are he is a tough former SEAL and likes Korea and Koreans and is ready to get back on the job. He worked for then Senator Obama at one time.

House Republicans will request all e-mails Hillary Clinton might have sent on this incident. You can't be too thorough.

So the south really want's the US out? I thought out of all the countries' business in the world we're sticking our nose in, they would prefer it the most.

Originally posted by Wahawk56:
So the south really want's the US out? I thought out of all the countries' business in the world we're sticking our nose in, they would prefer it the most.
It's not that hard to understand. Imagine a bunch of young Koreans who don't appreciate your culture and don't want to live here and aren't subject to your laws being plopped down in your town where they routinely get into fights, cause vandalism and generally make life problematic. I bet you would like them to go away too. No one wants to be occupied for 50 years with no end in sight.

Originally posted by naturalmwa:

It's not that hard to understand. Imagine a bunch of young Koreans who don't appreciate your culture and don't want to live here and aren't subject to your laws being plopped down in your town where they routinely get into fights, cause vandalism and generally make life problematic. I bet you would like them to go away too. No one wants to be occupied for 50 years with no end in sight.
Well don't they realize that the north is just waiting for the chance to butt-rape them?

Originally posted by naturalmwa:

Sounds like Miami. Just replace Koreans with Central and South Americans.

ADVERTISEMENT