ADVERTISEMENT

US health officials look to move marijuana to lower-risk drug category

JRHawk2003

HB King
Jul 9, 2003
The Time has Come

"Marijuana is currently classified as a schedule I drug under the Controlled Substances Act, meaning it has a high potential for abuse and no accepted medical use, along with drugs like heroin and LSD.

HHS is recommending reclassifying marijuana to say it has a moderate to low potential for dependence and a lower abuse potential, which would put it in a class with ketamine and testosterone.

If marijuana classification were to ease at the federal level, that could allow major stock exchanges to list businesses that are in the cannabis trade, and potentially allow foreign companies to begin selling their products in the United States."

giphy.gif

Right! That shit fvcks up my stomach.

Fun fact. The #1 choice for painkiller of Troop Medical Clinics everywhere is a prescription for 800mg of ibuprofen. Pulled hammy, 800mg of ibuprofen... Broken foot, 800mg of ibuprofen...separated shoulder, 800mg of ibuprofen... broken ribs, 800mg of ibuprofen.

Yes, I can personally vouch for each of those.

I’d rather deal with the joint pain than deal with an ulcer. Weed definitely helps!

I'm pretty sure I have an iron stomach. I can't tell you how many bottles of ibuprofen I've gone through this year (and each of the last, oh, 8-10 years) and I've never had stomach problems.

For reference, my wife brought home the 2pack of 500 tablets from WalMart her last day of school, in June. She bought 2 more a week ago because we were out. Yeah

• Wow
Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
1. Ir's about damn time

2. Don't drug test federal employees so I can do edibles for the pain in my neck/back instead of mainlining 800mg of ibuprofen about 5 times a day.

Dude, that's rough on your kidneys for sure

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT