ADVERTISEMENT

USA Today: Colleges exploit Black athletes for March Madness. It's time to boycott anti-DEI universities.

Letsgohawks411

HR All-State
Feb 15, 2015
Let's start with the players. If you're all in on this DEI nonsense, since blacks are disproportionately overly represented on basketball teams, in the spirit of DEI, there needs to be a minimum of 3 white basketball players in every starting lineup along with one hispanic. Afterall, it's just in the spirit of DEI. What a bunch of whiny bullshit by this guy.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...ess-black-athletes-diversity-dei/73098451007/

Reactions: ICHerky and Scruddy
Let's start with the players. If you're all in on this DEI nonsense, since blacks are disproportionately overly represented on basketball teams, in the spirit of DEI, there needs to be a minimum of 3 white basketball players in every starting lineup along with one hispanic. Afterall, it's just in the spirit of DEI. What a bunch of whiny bullshit by this guy.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opin...ess-black-athletes-diversity-dei/73098451007/
Why no injins in the spirit of the “land back” scam? Shouldn’t at least one of the whites be Irish and one be a peter puffer?

R.07b08e2a495f87732d17f214b19771ef

i guess people pretend to not realize that news organizations print opinions from people that may not necessarily represent the opinions of that actual news organization and its editors

that way...they can get angry and offensive at that opinion

they'll also ignore the fact that this other writer regularly writes opinion peices for the same organization

again...just so they can get angry and offended

Last edited:
Reactions: ping72 and Ree4
It that the same USAToday that said women's college basketball needs to be less white?

Total bullshit, especially in the era of NIL.

And no, sports are one of the few venues in life where you are rewarded based on your own personal merits (unless you’re at U of I and benefit from nepotism). In short, I don’t want to see a handful of Europeans, or Asians, or Indians, or LGBTQ folks, or who ****ing ever on the court unless they can actually hoop.

I have no problem with basketball being dominated by blacks for the same reason I have no problem with hockey being dominated by whites: I want to see the best mother ****ers out playing.

At this point in American history, “DEI” needs to happen organically. As long as no one is excluded for bullshit reasons, there are no issues. None.

DEI isn't taught or used in any high schools and never has been. It's the boogeyman for dumb white people. Based on your analogy you are one of them.

Yeah. OP fell for click bait and was triggered over it.
I don’t know if triggered is the right word, but I made it through a few paragraphs and rolled my eyes.

Yeah, black athletes should give up several thousand dollars to millions of dollars for playing college football or basketball because Republican politicians in certain states are racist. That makes so sense.

Lol.

If there's any issue with black participation in college sports it's up to the African American participants to resolve it. Why in the hell a black athlete would honor a university in Mississippi or Alabama, i.e., with their history mystifies me.

Breaking the racial barriers was remarkable, but the battle for racial equality has been rip-and-tear since. Bigotry has been the curve culturally and within the court systems whose decisions determine social structure.

DEI isn't taught or used in any high schools and never has been. It's the boogeyman for dumb white people. Based on your analogy you are one of them.

Don't lie. And don't be a racist. It's just a horrible look for you.

K-12 Standards Integrates Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI)

It is exploitation if you don't value an education. Maybe that is the problem that needs addressing. Too many low iq people not understanding the path out of poverty.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT