ADVERTISEMENT

USA Today: Linderbaum could slip out of first round

Probably yearning for another Yanda on the line. They won a Super Bowl with the first one.

Still can't get my head around Steelers pick. Already have a one year qb in Trubisky. Just not sold on Pickett. Tyler was the proven commodity and a def upgrade to Kendrick Green. They let the effing Ravens get Tyler.

Reactions: JoseCansecojr
Still can't get my head around Steelers pick. Already have a one year qb in Trubisky. Just not sold on Pickett. Tyler was the proven commodity and a def upgrade to Kendrick Green. They let the effing Ravens get Tyler.
That's why you don't let a retiring GM try to make a legacy pick.

QB is the most important position in any sport. I don't mind that pick at all. Taking a shot at getting a good QB is worth the gamble.

QB is the most important position in any sport. I don't mind that pick at all. Taking a shot at getting a good QB is worth the gamble.
That logic would make sense if the steelers were only a QB away. But theyre not - they need WR, OL, CB, DL all of which were there and way more sure bets than kenny at 20. Hell even Jermaine Johnson wouldve been a smarter pick.

That logic would make sense if the steelers were only a QB away. But theyre not - they need WR, OL, CB, DL all of which were there and way more sure bets than kenny at 20. Hell even Jermaine Johnson wouldve been a smarter pick.
Wrong. Those positions don't matter if you don't have a QB.

Reactions: timinatoria

You nailed it. That was the most un-Steeler 1st round pick I have seen. It is like they changed their minds mid-stream. OL is by far their biggest need.

FSGfFsoWYAAewex

ADVERTISEMENT