ADVERTISEMENT

USA Today: Where's Kamala? After All the Hoopla and 'Firsts,' the VP Isn't Living Up to the Hype

While she does not come across as very smart, she was able to get a law degree and pass the bar exam. She is at least as smart as Trump (I know, that's not saying much) and definitely not lazier. I don't recall you ever complaining about Trump being dumb or lazy.
The number of morons I've known who passed the bar exam would shock you. There are people who are really good at taking tests but are completely inept when it comes to real world application of what they've learned. I don't know if this is the case with our Vice President, but for some reason, her speeches sound like she thinks she's talking to first graders.
She is simply not a likeable person. She comes across as smug and condescending, while at the same time clueless and needlessly verbose.

The number of morons I've known who passed the bar exam would shock you. There are people who are really good at taking tests but are completely inept when it comes to real world application of what they've learned. I don't know if this is the case with our Vice President, but for some reason, her speeches sound like she thinks she's talking to first graders.
She is simply not a likeable person. She comes across as smug and condescending, while at the same time clueless and needlessly verbose.
So, you are saying she is a typical politician. I agree.

Huey, does your playbook have more than one page? We're tired of the "anyone who isn't a Marxist is racist" schtick is tired.
Marxist? You guys ran on Marxism in 2020 and lost everything. Talk about one page playbooks.

Makes sense. I know tons of morons who went to law school, became US Congress members, and then became Vice President.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT