ADVERTISEMENT

USA! USA! USA!

I dislike 45*, but I like his policies on separating kids from families, bailing out cruise lines, tax cuts for the rich, pardoning his criminal friends, banging Putin, voter suppression, cozying with authoritarians, leaving the Paris accords, environmental deregulation, and tear gassing American civilians.

This. I dislike trump but I dislike Biden’s policies more.

It's not about disliking Trump, it's about recognizing that he's utterly unfit for any elected office and a criminal to boot who has been in violation of the constitution since he was sworn in and violates federal laws on a whim.. If you fail to understand and accept that, and would vote for him over any qualified and capable candidate like Biden, you fail our country miserable and are a poor excuse for an American, and the same goes for Speedway and anyone else who would even consider voting for Trump.

It's not about disliking Trump, it's about recognizing that he's utterly unfit for any elected office and a criminal to boot. If you fail to understand and accept that, and would vote for him over any qualified and capable candidate like Biden, you fail our country miserable and are a poor excuse for an American.
Biden isnt capable he has advanced dementia and is hiding in his basement

Wouldn't you say speech policing and free expression policing is fascist and authoritarian in nature?

Have you ever seen the left on twitter?

Anyone who supports these ideals from the Left supports fascism.

Seems to me that there is a slight difference between government agents pepper spraying you in the face over your speech and twitter (a private company) blocking you or twitter being used to spread the news of your speech and call for social consequences.

Do I think the left's internet vigilantism goes too far at times and doesn't allow people to defend themselves adequately. Yes I do. But I also think your rhetoric seems to confuses physical force and social consequences and it confuses government agents with private individuals or companies.

I especially find it odd that the right, a group which historically supports the rights of private companies to run their businesses however they feel like, gets so upset when twitter does just that.

I dislike 45*, but I like his policies on separating kids from families, bailing out cruise lines, tax cuts for the rich, pardoning his criminal friends, banging Putin, voter suppression, cozying with authoritarians, leaving the Paris accords, environmental deregulation, and tear gassing American civilians.

When adults are arrested in America, what do you propose we do with their children? put them in lock up with their parents? No we separate them.

Are you aware that adult immigrants were using children that were not their own kids to come into the US and claim they were families? These children were being trafficked. Do you think we should try and help them find their real families? No? what is wrong with you? Do you think trafficked children should be made to stay with their traffickers?

not a real good point there @Fluffles

Reactions: Fluffles
When adults are arrested in America, what do you propose we do with their children? put them in lock up with their parents? No we separate them.

Are you aware that adult immigrants were using children that were not their own kids to come into the US and claim they were families? These children were being trafficked. Do you think we should try and help them find their real families? No? what is wrong with you? Do you think trafficked children should be made to stay with their traffickers?

What? I said I like the policy.

What? I said I like the policy.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Fluffles
That is the current narrative from the left. I believe that actions speak louder than words. In that case, Trump does not hate veterans. He is many things, but not that. Did he rhetorically attack John McCain after McCain slandered him publicly? Sure, welcome to politics.

Not just a narrative, a documented fact. Everyone knows how he openly smeared and belittled McCain’s military service. The Atlantic is now reporting he did the same against countless Americans KIA while in Paris a couple of years ago.

You can stop defending the POS any time now.

Obama era regulations had them separating kids from adults they suspected to be involved in trafficking. But Trump regulations made them do it even when the kids were clearly the children of the adults they traveled with.

As far as their "crime", on their end I don't see it as something that's morally punishable the same way a crime is. They are people looking for a better life and looking for the work that will lead them to that better life. I can send them back and essentially say that you can't come live here by just walking over the border. (Same as I couldn't go live in Canada by just walking over the border.) But I can't morally treat them the same as criminals who hurt and kill people.

The people who should be treated as criminals are the people who would hire the cheap labor. They are stealing opportunity from Americans and people who are legal to work here in order to enrich themselves. Those are the people who deserve prison. And if those people didn't provide the work, people would stop coming here illegally for that work.

That is the current narrative from the left. I believe that actions speak louder than words. In that case, Trump does not hate veterans. He is many things, but not that. Did he rhetorically attack John McCain after McCain slandered him publicly? Sure, welcome to politics.
Why would someone specifically call out POWs if they liked veterans? I've never understood why the pro-military Right lets him get away with that.

McCain is an American hero (even though I disagreed with him on many things). Trump is not. See the difference?

Not sure but I've heard it's pretty big at Toby Keith concerts. I love the usa but chants are for sheep
Brings back memories. I was 100% behind The (no longer the Dixie) Chicks and despised Toby and Dubya and their stupid faux patriotism and their illegal war.

Wish they had chosen to write and perform more anti-war stuff like Traveling Soldier and stayed away from endorsing either bullshit artist for POTUS.

csb:cool:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT