ADVERTISEMENT

USC and UCLA to the big 10?

200.gif

I like it, but it will be hard on the travel budget for the B1G members. Adding two quality schools to the conference.

This is actually one of the few expansion possibilities I've really liked. Can we add Ore/Stanford and kick out Rutgers and NE?
Meh, for selfish reasons I’d like to add Colorado, but kick out Nebraska for them. Winning all around— Iowa would come to Colorado some, Nebraska would be out of the B1G, and Nebraska fans would have to live with knowing Colorado was preferred over them.

Does this actually bring in the Southern California market, or is this like Rutgers is to NYC or Maryland is to DC?

Reactions: mnole03
But the money required isn’t institutional. You need individual fans that can write a $10 million check (that’s now the price for a top 5 QB
Facility upgrades sure do come from TV Money. This has nothing to do with NIL. Whole different conversation.

Colorado and Kansas

Denver market + Rocky Mountains road trip and Jayhawk BB spanking

Facility upgrades sure do come from TV Money. This has nothing to do with NIL. Whole different conversation.
You only upgrade facilities (to the level everyone’s upgraded them) to get players. Miami bought their quarterback. Their facilities still suck.

Reactions: goldmom
ADVERTISEMENT