ADVERTISEMENT

USPS 8/7 update

Joni Ernst is hidden away behind the baseboards trembling in fear. She knows this is wrong, she knows this might end up hurting her and her older, rural base. But, she will not stand up and make anyone squeal.
She made a major proclamation that Trump should come to the now shithole Iowa for his acceptance of the Republican nomination though?!?!

Reactions: Fluffles
It's time the public considers taking this asshole out of the White House. He is destroying everything as we sit and watch. Too much damage can be done before Jan, 21.

Reactions: NoleATL
The outcome of pretty much every one of Trump's appointments or moves is predictable by half the people on this board, yet nobody with any kind of power can do anything to stop it. It was automatic that when Trump appointed this guy it was just to eff up the USPS...and that's precisely what they are doing. It is right in our faces crookedness and nobody can stop any of it. Trump and his cronies are literally trying to destroy our democracy right in front of us. Then there's a third of the country who think this is funny.

From the linked above Wash Post piece:

DeJoy, at the governors meeting Friday, said that though he has a “good relationship” with Trump — he’s donated more than $2 million to the Trump campaign or Republican causes since 2016, and chaired the finance committee for the 2020 GOP convention — he does not take direction from Trump on postal issues.

“While I certainly have a good relationship with the President of the United States, the notion that I would ever make decisions concerning the Postal Service at the direction of the President, or anyone else in the administration, is wholly off-base,” he said. “I serve at the pleasure of the governors of the Postal Service, a group that is bipartisan by statute and that will evaluate my performance in a nonpartisan fashion.”

LOL. They're such shameless liars and grifters. Just crooks. And right out in the open.

No it’s not being sabotaged it’s an inefficient waste of taxpayer dollars

let the free market work.

USPS needs to be put out of its misery

From the linked above Wash Post piece:

DeJoy, at the governors meeting Friday, said that though he has a “good relationship” with Trump — he’s donated more than $2 million to the Trump campaign or Republican causes since 2016, and chaired the finance committee for the 2020 GOP convention — he does not take direction from Trump on postal issues.

“While I certainly have a good relationship with the President of the United States, the notion that I would ever make decisions concerning the Postal Service at the direction of the President, or anyone else in the administration, is wholly off-base,” he said. “I serve at the pleasure of the governors of the Postal Service, a group that is bipartisan by statute and that will evaluate my performance in a nonpartisan fashion.”

LOL. They're such shameless liars and grifters. Just crooks. And right out in the open.
Trump doesn't need to tell people what to do. As Michael Cohen said in his testimony, Trump gets people to do his bidding without expressly saying the words. That is very useful in running a crime syndicate as well as being POTUS.

A naked, transparent attempt to suppress the vote. I assume at some point someone has told that idiot Trump that in his parts of the country polling places are often spread far apart. Voting by mail is popular, and he's putting an undue burden on his own base.

This is one of those Trump administration moves that clearly hurts red state citizens more, but his supporters will cheer it on. Then when those rural voters lose postal delivery service the Republicans will somehow convince those voters that it's the Democrats fault.

USPS has to go

fed ex and UPS have made it obsolete

Sorry
You may get to see just how “efficient” UPS is this next holiday season. They are talking about big surcharges being added due to the increase in volume.
If the Post Office goes away, you will get the service your whiny ass deserves. Prepare to pay up. Biggly.

ADVERTISEMENT