ADVERTISEMENT

USSSA Baseball

What a long weekend. The Monday semis and finals are stupid. It should be Friday to Monday. My son’s team played great 4 out of 5 games in Norwalk at 9U AAA. It was a shame that the one game they didn’t play well was the semifinals. They were pretty clearly the best remaining team and had a ton of pitching left compared to the others remaining today, but they thought they could sleepwalk into the championship and learned a valuable, but painful lesson in the process.

Reactions: MitchLL
What a long weekend. The Monday semis and finals are stupid. It should be Friday to Monday. My son’s team played great 4 out of 5 games in Norwalk at 9U AAA. It was a shame that the one game they didn’t play well was the semifinals. They were pretty clearly the best remaining team and had a ton of pitching left compared to the others remaining today, but they thought they could sleepwalk into the championship and learned a valuable, but painful lesson in the process.
I, also, didn't think Saturday thru Monday was great.
The 12U played at Raccoon and all games for Sunday were finished by 4PM.
So dumb to end that early.
BTW...parking in Norwalk is a clusterfvck.

Reactions: TunzaHawk
I, also, didn't think Saturday thru Monday was great.
The 12U played at Raccoon and all games for Sunday were finished by 4PM.
So dumb to end that early.
BTW...parking in Norwalk is a clusterfvck.
If you think parking was bad, imagine as a coach, dragging all of the gear and balls around out there.

Now take that thought and add having a one year old with a stroller, snacks, cooler, etc and a maniacal 7 year old in tow and you have me and my wife.

Reactions: MitchLL
If you think parking was bad, imagine as a coach, dragging all of the gear and balls around out there.

Now take that thought and add having a one year old with a stroller, snacks, cooler, etc and a maniacal 7 year old in tow and you have me and my wife.
Pics of wife?

Reactions: General Tso
Pics of wife?
I gotchu:

53565db7f5a7a9b845daac7348295391--south-park-parks.jpg

Reactions: Randy Marsh
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT