ADVERTISEMENT

Utah vs. Oregon...

I don’t want to live in a world where Baylor is in the CFP.
Given that a 7-5 ISU could have beaten BOTH Baylor and OU, I don't think the Big 12 should even be in the running for a CFP berth.

So thats Taggert's Jr and Snrs winning the Pac12 under Cristobal at 10-2. And FSU is 6-6.

They looked strong and fast and had some basic skills like tackling and blocking.
Wait, so this Cristobal guy has only been at Oregon 2 seasons? I could swear I was told somewhere that it is impossible to be that good in year 2, not until the coach gets his own guys in.

I would tend to believe they won’t, but college football is weird. I wouldn’t have said we could have beaten them a couple years ago.
Oh, I realize that. I still think the most unlikely win in my memory was ISU 19-10 over Nebraska in '92. Huskers were top ten, Cyclones were well below .500. Nebraska had no turnovers and only two penalties. ISU rushed for over 300 yards -- this is when the Black Shirts were really Black Shirts -- and were inside the NU 10 at the end. It was the only game Tom Osborne ever lost to a team with a losing record.

But like the Iowa clobbering of tOSU, it wasn't in a championship game.

ADVERTISEMENT