ADVERTISEMENT

Uyghur concentration camps by China that Trump turned a blind eye towards

If you think that's true just save us all time and watch Hannity over posting.
I honestly don’t know if the Left knew that China existed prior to Trump winning and pointing out how they were dominating and raping us at every turn. Now, they suddenly want to act upset. Imagine when they realize what we have willingly allowed China to do in the last few decades. You will be pontificating and shaking with outrage and it’ll all be Trump’s fault. Your mental health may be better if you continue to believe that Russia is the important one and avoid this trek.

Wait, you mean this guy thought Obama did something to do with foreign relations was great? No way!

Derek Chollet is Counselor at The German Marshall Fund of the United States, and served in the Obama Administration in the White House, State Department, and Pentagon.

Wait, you mean this guy thought Obama did something to do with foreign relations was great? No way!

Derek Chollet is Counselor at The German Marshall Fund of the United States, and served in the Obama Administration in the White House, State Department, and Pentagon.

Did your attention span ever make it past the byline?...

What transpired over the next month was one of the most controversial and revealing episodes in eight years of Obama’s foreign policy. Despite the administration’s strong advocacy and support from a small minority of hawkish politicians, Congress and the American people proved strongly opposed to the use of force. In the end, however, the threat of military action and a surprise offer by Russia ended up achieving something no one had imagined possible: the peaceful removal of 1,300 tons of Syria’s chemical weapons (there have been reports of stray weapons and widespread use of industrial chemicals like chlorine, but no evidence of systematic deception on the part of the Syrian government).

By October 2013, without a bomb being dropped, the Bashar Assad regime had admitted having a massive chemical weapons program it had never before acknowledged, agreed to give it up and submitted to a multinational coalition that removed and destroyed the deadly trove. From my perspective at the Pentagon, this seemed like an incontrovertible, if inelegant, example of what academics call “coercive diplomacy,” using the threat of force to achieve an outcome military power itself could not even accomplish.

So he turned it over to Congress as he should have, Congress nor the people wanted to respond with military action, we didn’t, and ended up getting better results.

I can’t keep track of liberal arguments anymore....I thought they loved the UN? And the UN should be handling these sorts of matters. I remember that cry during a certain war(s) in Iraq and Afghanistan. I know I heard that we shouldn’t be the worlds police force.

Just like CNN praising Mount Rushmore just 4 short years ago, and now bashing it because Trump delivered a speech there, you assholes just aren’t even hiding it anymore, everything , and I mean everything bad that happens is trumps fault. For any democrat to suggest otherwise is hilarious. And you have 98% of the media on your side. People can’t even say they are proud of their country anymore without being labeled a racist. It’s really sad.

Reactions: tellin the truth
I can’t keep track of liberal arguments anymore....I thought they loved the UN? And the UN should be handling these sorts of matters. I remember that cry during a certain war(s) in Iraq and Afghanistan. I know I heard that we shouldn’t be the worlds police force.

Just like CNN praising Mount Rushmore just 4 short years ago, and now bashing it because Trump delivered a speech there, you assholes just aren’t even hiding it anymore, everything , and I mean everything bad that happens is trumps fault. For any democrat to suggest otherwise is hilarious. And you have 98% of the media on your side. People can’t even say they are proud of their country anymore without being labeled a racist. It’s really sad.

Wow, trump's speech sure got someone fired up. You're a funny guy.

Reactions: Joes Place
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT