ADVERTISEMENT

Vaccines Revealed

naturalbornhawk

HR Heisman
Dec 4, 2004
The 9 part docu-series is now up free to view. I'm not really interested in getting into another debate right now, but I do want to post this here, if people are interested in educating themselves. Each episode is free to view fro 24 hrs, and the 1st one started Monday night so it's still there.

http://www.vaccinesrevealed.com/free/

giphy.gif

The 9 part docu-series is now up free to view. I'm not really interested in getting into another debate right now, but I do want to post this here, if people are interested in educating themselves. Each episode is free to view fro 24 hrs, and the 1st one started Monday night so it's still there.

Keep fighting the good fight bud. Thanks for the heads up. :)

Reactions: naturalbornhawk

They started right off the bat linking vaccines and autism. Credibility is zero.

From aspiring pop star to paralysed in just days: Shocking picture of 12-year-old left bed-ridden in hospital after being given controversial HPV vaccine - but doctors want to SECTION her
  • Mia Blesky, of Reading, was given the Gardasil vaccine in September at school
  • The next day her legs felt heavy and she had a burning sensation in her spine
  • The straight A student went on to lose all sensation in her legs, body and arms
  • However, her doctors claim that her problem is completely psychological
  • It comes after reports told of another teenage girl who was also left paralysed

By STEPHEN MATTHEWS FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 06:53 EDT, 27 March 2017 | UPDATED: 13:10 EDT, 27 March 2017

Standing proudly as she clutched a microphone and belted out a tune, 12-year-old Mia Blesky dreamed of being a pop star.

However, just days after being videoed she found herself unable to move and just weeks later she was left paralysed from the neck down and in hospital.

Mia's family claim she has suffered an alleged reaction to the controversial HPV vaccine.

However, doctors claim that her problem is psychological - and the only help they've offered the family is to section her.

A harrowing video shows how her health deteriorated rapidly - as she shuffles before lying still in her adapted bed at home and croons softly, unable to move.

It comes after reports in December told of another teenage girl who was left in hospital after having the vaccine to protect her against cervical cancer.

Just weeks after having the jab, Ruby Shallom began to suffer from stomach spasms. Her muscles eventually became weaker, and two years after being given the jab she woke up with no feelings in her legs whatsoever.

Scroll down for video

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...p-star-paralysed-just-days.html#ixzz4cfB7vCeL
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I'm honestly wondering why they are charging for this? Don't they want everyone to see it? Or are they just trying to make money off concerned anti-Vax folks? That sounds like a deplorable thing to do.
If they're in it simply for the money they probably chose the wrong side: a lot more to be made pushing vaccines than fighting them.

Then again, just my .02 worth.

If they're in it simply for the money they probably chose the wrong side: a lot more to be made pushing vaccines than fighting them.

Then again, just my .02 worth.
I think you have to be a doctor or scientist to make money on the other side. So they want to expose a threat to our children, but you have to pay to see it? That's fvcked up.

From aspiring pop star to paralysed in just days: Shocking picture of 12-year-old left bed-ridden in hospital after being given controversial HPV vaccine - but doctors want to SECTION her
  • Mia Blesky, of Reading, was given the Gardasil vaccine in September at school
  • The next day her legs felt heavy and she had a burning sensation in her spine
  • The straight A student went on to lose all sensation in her legs, body and arms
  • However, her doctors claim that her problem is completely psychological
  • It comes after reports told of another teenage girl who was also left paralysed

By STEPHEN MATTHEWS FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 06:53 EDT, 27 March 2017 | UPDATED: 13:10 EDT, 27 March 2017

Standing proudly as she clutched a microphone and belted out a tune, 12-year-old Mia Blesky dreamed of being a pop star.

However, just days after being videoed she found herself unable to move and just weeks later she was left paralysed from the neck down and in hospital.

Mia's family claim she has suffered an alleged reaction to the controversial HPV vaccine.

However, doctors claim that her problem is psychological - and the only help they've offered the family is to section her.

A harrowing video shows how her health deteriorated rapidly - as she shuffles before lying still in her adapted bed at home and croons softly, unable to move.

It comes after reports in December told of another teenage girl who was left in hospital after having the vaccine to protect her against cervical cancer.

Just weeks after having the jab, Ruby Shallom began to suffer from stomach spasms. Her muscles eventually became weaker, and two years after being given the jab she woke up with no feelings in her legs whatsoever.

Scroll down for video

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...p-star-paralysed-just-days.html#ixzz4cfB7vCeL
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt. Let's just say this was 100% true and so now you have provided evidence of two horrible outcomes from vaccines. I am one lone physician who went through six years of training and am in practice for over 8 years. That is 14 years of taking care of people. I am a urologist who doesn't see gynecologic cancers unless they have urinary tract complications. I have met over 100 women from aged 30 to 50 who were dying of cervical cancer. Many of them have a vagina that is rotting away with dead tumor. The stench is some of the worst you'll encounter in medicine. It is right up there with dead diabetic foot and colon perforation after eating at Taco Johns. In 25 years if I am still seeing these women, I am going to wonder why they were stupid enough not to get the vaccine.

A lot of faith in a company that gave us Vioxx.

Do you drive a car? Do you no longer drive Toyota because their accelerator got stuck, Nissan because they have been having fires, Volkswagen diesel emissions, Takata airbags, Firestone tires???? I could go on.

Reactions: cigaretteman
I think you have to be a doctor or scientist to make money on the other side. So they want to expose a threat to our children, but you have to pay to see it? That's fvcked up.
Yeah maybe. And there's so much info out there right now against vaccines that there's probably a saturation point: people will generally look for articles that reinforces their gut instinct. You don't have to pay for sources to do that.

I could also change your quote above to the following: "So they want to prevent a threat to our children, but they have to pay for the shots?" Depending on your source, vaccine profits in this country are probably more than 10 billion a year and climbing.

Have a good night.

Yeah maybe. And there's so much info out there right now against vaccines that there's probably a saturation point: people will generally look for articles that reinforces their gut instinct. You don't have to pay for sources to do that.

I could also change your quote above to the following: "So they want to prevent a threat to our children, but they have to pay for the shots?" Depending on your source, vaccine profits in this country are probably more than 10 billion a year and climbing.

Have a good night.
You're equating paying for a product with paying for advice? Advice that is supposed to inform your decision with respect to protecting your children?

We already have a mega thread for idiots that don't believe science. We don't need two.
I think you might be talking about the same mega thread that trashed the fraudulent vaccine safety studies that people point to when they say they're safe.

You're equating paying for a product with paying for advice? Advice that is supposed to inform your decision with respect to protecting your children?
The episodes cost money to make, and they're FREE for a time. This is the 2nd wave of the free viewing. They're charging people, possibly for a limited time, who want the documentaries in their own personal library, and you have no clue where the proceeds from those sales go. Possibly back into the pot to continue to increase awareness Your argument is completely baseless.

Do you drive a car? Do you no longer drive Toyota because their accelerator got stuck, Nissan because they have been having fires, Volkswagen diesel emissions, Takata airbags, Firestone tires???? I could go on.
Fair enough. Then go on about the revolving door of Big Pharma going onto regulatory boards in our government so they may rig the market and insulate themselves from oversight.

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt. Let's just say this was 100% true and so now you have provided evidence of two horrible outcomes from vaccines. I am one lone physician who went through six years of training and am in practice for over 8 years. That is 14 years of taking care of people. I am a urologist who doesn't see gynecologic cancers unless they have urinary tract complications. I have met over 100 women from aged 30 to 50 who were dying of cervical cancer. Many of them have a vagina that is rotting away with dead tumor. The stench is some of the worst you'll encounter in medicine. It is right up there with dead diabetic foot and colon perforation after eating at Taco Johns. In 25 years if I am still seeing these women, I am going to wonder why they were stupid enough not to get the vaccine.
For a vaccine that only attacks a minuscule amount of the many strains of HPV? Surely you are not blind to what was going on in Texas? Gov. Rick Perry had a highly connected guy from Merck on his staff who wanted to "force" (very Stalin like) young girls to be vaccinated. This is the antithesis of freedom. The state does NOT own your body.

The episodes cost money to make, and they're FREE for a time. This is the 2nd wave of the free viewing. They're charging people, possibly for a limited time, who want the documentaries in their own personal library, and you have no clue where the proceeds from those sales go. Possibly back into the pot to continue to increase awareness Your argument is completely baseless.
Fewer people will see them. Millions and millions fewer people will see them. How noble. If they were serious about actually making a difference, they would release it for all to see. It's ridiculous actually and your blind defense of that decision speaks volumes.

It is possible to be skeptical or want more info on vaccines, or even anti-vax and still admit that was an incredibly cynical thing for them to do.

It's amazing how some fools think vaccines are some cash cow for pharmaceutical companies.
Yeah, you're probably right. In our money crazed society the shareholders of Merck, GSK, Pfizer, etc. see vaccines as such an awesome benefit to society that they don't even care that they've invested in a break even company. No return on their investment? No big deal, they'll just find some penny stocks to really build up their portfolio.

Who knew that 'Muricans had become such a caring, philanthropic group? :p

Reactions: naturalbornhawk
ADVERTISEMENT