ADVERTISEMENT

Vaccines Revealed

Yup. When you have nothing and people expose the truth...scream conspiracy. Attempt to discredit. You're such a shill. This is what...the 4th time you screamed this in this thread. You have no leg to stand on, Pegleg.

Ummm...just so you understand...it's you guys promoting the conspiracy. A conspiracy that encompasses every national and international health care organization. Every responsible govt. The vast majority of health care workers and an even larger percentage of those who care primarily or exclusively for children. But you do have Wakefield - who demonstrably lied.

Ummm...just so you understand...it's you guys promoting the conspiracy. A conspiracy that encompasses every national and international health care organization. Every responsible govt. The vast majority of health care workers and an even larger percentage of those who care primarily or exclusively for children. But you do have Wakefield - who demonstrably lied.

...dude....ONLY another conspiracy theory can fight a conspiracy theory.

...dude....ONLY another conspiracy theory can fight a conspiracy theory.
Conspiracy theory vs. conspiracy fact. At what point does the accumulated evidence flip to the latter?

And why the "anti-something" label, or the "conspiracy theorist" label. All I am is a concerned citizen, looking objectively at the and inadequacy and poor design of the safety studies, all the factual conflicts of interest and possibilities for corruption in the industry, all the proven damages the vaccines have caused, the vast underreporting of injuries, the safety studies that indicate there is a problem, all the doctors and scientists who are speaking out against it, and the whistleblowers. I could have stopped at the inadequacy and poor design of safety studies, by the way. It's a fact and nobody I've seen has a counter for it. The wise know history repeats itself, and history will also indicate that it takes time for these things to settle out. If you're a parent, it pretty much becomes a common sense issue to know enough to back off them, at least in some way, until the smoke settles. Mandatory administration of something that knowingly may cause great harm is unconscionable.

Conspiracy theory vs. conspiracy fact.
It's all conspiracy theory, pal. You can't bring any 'facts' to the table. The paper that your ilk bring up often is easily debunked using basic math skills; the day the anti-vaxxers can do the same to the established literature is when they'll get my attention. But they never, ever do that, because the facts don't line up with their message.

The only go-to is CONSPIRACY!

And, like the Boy Who Cried Wolf, you keep doing that again and again and people tune you out. Meaning, if there ever IS a legitimate case or concern, you've already destroyed your movement's credibility among normal people and legitimate doctors and scientists.

You spout off about conflicts of interest but ignore the web site you linked to the research report that was authored by Robert Kobre (lawyer) and Brian Richmand (banker) that also self-funded the work along with his wife Linda Richmand.

It's all conspiracy theory, pal. You can't bring any 'facts' to the table. The paper that your ilk bring up often is easily debunked using basic math skills; the day the anti-vaxxers can do the same to the established literature is when they'll get my attention. But they never, ever do that, because the facts don't line up with their message.

And, like the Boy Who Cried Wolf, you keep doing that again and again and people tune you out. Meaning, if there ever IS a legitimate case or concern, you've already destroyed your movement's credibility among normal people and legitimate doctors and scientists.
I linked 50 studies directed your attention to 14 of them, then 4 of them specifically, then you choose a different one (which is fine), that an article linked studies that were supposedly "far better" and yet they themselves were completely inadequate, were of poor design and loaded with conflicts of interest.

You said: "You can't bring any 'facts' to the table."

What are these?

The vaccine compensation program exists, and has paid out nearly 3.5B
In 2011, the US Supreme Court came to the conclusion that vaccines are "unavoidably unsafe".
CDC whistleblowers who admit to omitting important data which links vaccines to autism exist.
Vaccines were causing so many problems that the manufacturers were indemnified.
Nobody here has countered the ideas how vaccine safety studies are largely inadequate.
Studies exist that indicate vaccines are dangerous
Aluminum and Mercury are highly neurotoxic.
There are many conflicts of interest surrounding the science, and the vaccine industry in general.

Every one of these is a fact.

As I said, the only fact I need is the fact that the safety studies are inadequate and of poor design. That fact, combined with all the conflicts of interest is reason enough to error on the side of caution.

Last edited:
Reactions: MooMooLover
11264468474_c28de22197.jpg
Oh, is his continuous posting bothering you? Pot, meet kettle.

I linked 50 studies directed your attention to .

You didn't link 'studies', you linked 'blogs'. That's the problem is that you don't know the difference. When you linked an actual 'study', it got ripped to shreds as p-hacking nonsense.

I linked entire societies of physicians and scientists (there are >300 of them, representing probably 1,000,000 or more people who understand vaccines, unlike you and your buddies); they universally identify them as 'safe'. Far far safer than going with unvaccinated populations that spread preventable diseases.

You didn't link 'studies', you linked 'blogs'. That's the problem is that you don't know the difference. When you linked an actual 'study', it got ripped to shreds as p-hacking nonsense.

I linked entire societies of physicians and scientists (there are >300 of them, representing probably 1,000,000 or more people who understand vaccines, unlike you and your buddies); they universally identify them as 'safe'. Far far safer than going with unvaccinated populations that spread preventable diseases.
You're not helping yourself. Most physicians don't have the time or the interest to read the science, and they have trust that the system is delivering them truthful information. I really don't think people know just how safe they really are since the science is so woefully lacking. If I'm not mistaken we've had a couple people post in these threads who claim to be physicians who won't or can't contribute to this debate. I've seen one debate happen on national tv and the 2 physicians absolutely sucked. Is that the best they had to offer? Pigs will fly the next time a debate is set up on big pharma's airwaves if that's the best they can do. Sorry, but it really doesn't take a scientist to realize strange things are afoot at the Circle-K.

You're not helping yourself. Most physicians don't have the time or the interest to read the science, and they have trust that the system is delivering them truthful information. I really don't think people know just how safe they really are since the science is so woefully lacking. If I'm not mistaken we've had a couple people post in these threads who claim to be physicians who won't or can't contribute to this debate. I've seen one debate happen on national tv and the 2 physicians absolutely sucked. Is that the best they had to offer? Pigs will fly the next time a debate is set up on big pharma's airwaves if that's the best they can do. Sorry, but it really doesn't take a scientist to realize strange things are afoot at the Circle-K.

Wait, are you saying that your links were not blogs? That they actually were peer-reviewed articles? L.O. freaking L.

Wait, are you saying that your links were not blogs? That they actually were peer-reviewed articles? L.O. freaking L.
The link I posted linked to a blog with clearly marked links to the 50 studies themselves. It's a time-saver for me, and easy for anyone who regularly uses the internet. It's a non issue, and a classic example of what people who can't debate the subject resort to.

Last edited:
The link I posted linked to a blog with clearly marked links to the 50 studies themselves. It's a time-saver for me, and easy for anyone who regularly uses the internet. It's a non issue, and a classic example of what people who can't debate the subject resort to.

I don't need to debate this with you. You know why? Because the groups in the links below all disagree with your opinion, which, by the way, unless you hold a PhD in virology or other related field doesn't mean squat. Even if you do have a PhD in one of those fields (which I"d be willing to bet my next paycheck that you do not) I'll take the word of over 350 major research and patient advocate groups over yours.

https://www.aap.org/en-us/advocacy-and-policy/federal-advocacy/Documents/Group Vaccine Safety Letter to President Trump.pdf

The collective people in these groups are smarter than you (and every other person on these boards). There's a reason you and your kind are relegated to coming to message boards to start a "debate" and creating fancy YouTube videos about some massive pharmaceutical conspiracy to keep people sick. Your argument gets destroyed whenever you go up against people that actually have spent their lives studying this stuff.

Don't follow the money, Folks. Good plan. Anyone whoever conducts an investigation should throw cui bono out the window. Yell conspiracy like a CIA spook to denounce followers of common sense.

440723_orig.jpg

I don't need to debate this with you. You know why? Because the groups in the links below all disagree with your opinion, which, by the way, unless you hold a PhD in virology or other related field doesn't mean squat. Even if you do have a PhD in one of those fields (which I"d be willing to bet my next paycheck that you do not) I'll take the word of over 350 major research and patient advocate groups over yours.

https://www.aap.org/en-us/advocacy-and-policy/federal-advocacy/Documents/Group Vaccine Safety Letter to President Trump.pdf

The collective people in these groups are smarter than you (and every other person on these boards). There's a reason you and your kind are relegated to coming to message boards to start a "debate" and creating fancy YouTube videos about some massive pharmaceutical conspiracy to keep people sick. Your argument gets destroyed whenever you go up against people that actually have spent their lives studying this stuff.
Ok, I read the letter to Trump. Isn't the list of organizations basically equivalent to a mother duck leading a line of baby ducks? For instance they list the AAP, who follows the CDC, and each state's AAP chapter following the lead of the AAP. Then there are many organizations who have little or nothing to do with vaccines just throwing themselves on the list to show non-authoritative support. I suspect the Iowa Chapter AAP probably wouldn't get too far if they defected from the list, and I suspect the same is true of many of these organizations. The director would simply lose their job and they would find another who is willing to fall in line.

In addition, you have the same exact problem with their body of evidence that we've been dealing with here in this debate. Their "robust body of medical literature" to put to bed the claims that vaccines are unsafe is again - MMR, and thimerosal. All but 2 studies they present are mmr or thimerosal specific. 2 of the 4 "general safety studies" were mmr/thimerosal specific.

I'm trying guys. I'm just not getting there from here with this evidence they present. I don't get the thinking that I should just fall in line because these people are smarter than me. I think that model can lead to some obvious dangers. I don't claim to be smarter than many of the folks affiliated with these groups but I don't need to be to figure out that common sense will tell you that vaccines are much, much more than mmr and thimerosal.

None of these studies made the cut for the thimerosal $100K challenge. Why is that?

Don't follow the money, Folks. Good plan. Anyone whoever conducts an investigation should throw cui bono out the window. Yell conspiracy like a CIA spook to denounce followers of common sense.

....yeah...the millions of researchers and physicians who promote vaccines are ALL making 'bank' off of it.:eek:

CONSPIRACY!!!!

You're not helping yourself. Most physicians don't have the time or the interest to read the science,

Surgeons? No. But epidemiologists, pediatricians and THOUSANDS of others do. And many of their institutions also employ full-time statisticians and scientists to help them sort through the studies.

Have you emailed the people at those institutions and societies yet? Or are you too chicken shit to do it?

Ok, I read the letter to Trump. Isn't the list of organizations basically equivalent to a mother duck leading a line of baby ducks?

Good God you're ignorant. Really, after asking this you need to step out of the thread and stfu. No.

For instance they list the AAP, who follows the CDC, and each state's AAP chapter following the lead of the AAP. Then there are many organizations who have little or nothing to do with vaccines just throwing themselves on the list to show non-authoritative support. I suspect the Iowa Chapter AAP probably wouldn't get too far if they defected from the list, and I suspect the same is true of many of these organizations. The director would simply lose their job and they would find another who is willing to fall in line.

That might be the way the GOP runs their businesses these days but that's not how these organizations are run. The only way somebody is going to get fired for going against "their director" (not really how it works but whatever), is if they don't use solid evidence to back up their claim and then go on to make fancy YouTube videos claiming 'Conspiracy!' even though they have no reliable evidence to back up their claims.

In addition, you have the same exact problem with their body of evidence that we've been dealing with here in this debate. Their "robust body of medical literature" to put to bed the claims that vaccines are unsafe is again - MMR, and thimerosal. All but 2 studies they present are mmr or thimerosal specific. 2 of the 4 "general safety studies" were mmr/thimerosal specific.

I'm trying guys. I'm just not getting there from here with this evidence they present. I don't get the thinking that I should just fall in line because these people are smarter than me. I think that model can lead to some obvious dangers. I don't claim to be smarter than many of the folks affiliated with these groups but I don't need to be to figure out that common sense will tell you that vaccines are much, much more than mmr and thimerosal.

None of these studies made the cut for the thimerosal $100K challenge. Why is that?

Just more ignorance. You are not smarter than the thousands upon thousands of other researchers presented in that list and if you had solid reasoning somebody would have listened to someone spouting the same nonsense that you are.

Reactions: Joes Place

I am waiting for the annual "Truth about Cancer Thread". I will jump in on that one Natural.

Reactions: naturalbornhawk
Just more ignorance. You are not smarter than the thousands upon thousands of other researchers presented in that list and if you had solid reasoning somebody would have listened to someone spouting the same nonsense that you are.
Well there's plenty of evidence, backed up by some of the facts I listed above. I'm not claiming there are no benefits to vaccines. I'm claiming that it's a fact that there are numerous problems with them, and if you look objectively at the safety science it's severely inadequate. I don't need to e-mail a statistician to figure that out. If information existed to defeat this claim, then I suspect you, Joe, or TH would have posted it by now. It would be widely available. Wouldn't they want to get that information out amongst the population rather than keep it in the head of all these super smart people behind the scenes? It doesn't make sense

I am waiting for the annual "Truth about Cancer Thread". I will jump in on that one Natural.
Good! I'd like to hear your thoughts. I won't post a thread for that. I promise. But I would like to hear your thoughts on the Truth about Vaccines documentary.

....yeah...the millions of researchers and physicians who promote vaccines are ALL making 'bank' off of it.:eek:

CONSPIRACY!!!!
Read a book on Power Elite analysis or STFU. I'm done with the circle jerk. This thread has run its course.

Well there's plenty of evidence, backed up by some of the facts I listed above. I'm not claiming there are no benefits to vaccines. I'm claiming that it's a fact that there are numerous problems with them, and if you look objectively at the safety science it's severely inadequate. I don't need to e-mail a statistician to figure that out. If information existed to defeat this claim, then I suspect you, Joe, or TH would have posted it by now.

We posted it pages and pages ago. The simple fact that a monkey or a dog would have a better chance at understanding it is a problem on your end.

LMAO!!!

"Go read a book on Conspiracy Theories!!! Nate Out."
You'd make a hell of a detective. Joe's Place: it's just a coincidence that the widow collected a $10 million insurance policy upon the death of her husband. let's look elsewhere.

Well there's plenty of evidence, backed up by some of the facts I listed above. I'm not claiming there are no benefits to vaccines. I'm claiming that it's a fact that there are numerous problems with them, and if you look objectively at the safety science it's severely inadequate. I don't need to e-mail a statistician to figure that out. If information existed to defeat this claim, then I suspect you, Joe, or TH would have posted it by now. It would be widely available. Wouldn't they want to get that information out amongst the population rather than keep it in the head of all these super smart people behind the scenes? It doesn't make sense

No, there isn't plenty of evidence supporting your position. What you've shown here is the equivalent of me trying to convince you that red cars get better gas mileage because I had a friend who had a red car that got better gas mileage than my blue car. It's not something that holds up to repeated testing.

Shhh. Don't talk when there are grown-ups in the room. Children should be seen, not heard.

"grown-ups" that run off like angry little children when presented with the facts!??
CONSPIRACY!!!!:eek:

(I thought you were 'out')

"grown-ups" that run off like angry little children when presented with the facts!??
CONSPIRACY!!!!:eek:

(I thought you were 'out')
That's your hope. Scream conspiracy like a good, little CIA spook to silence dissent. Just like they did to Wakefield when they took his license away. JP credo: "Don't follow the money. Nothing to see here, Folks. Move along."

That's your hope. Scream conspiracy like a good, little CIA spook to silence dissent.

Dude...you've been spouting "Conspiracy" the entire thread. Don't project that bullshit onto me. I'm one of the ones posting science here, and debunking silly little statistical nonsense like "p-hacking" to show something "has a dangerous correlation!!!!"....

Dude...you've been spouting "Conspiracy" the entire thread. Don't project that bullshit onto me. I'm one of the ones posting science here, and debunking silly little statistical nonsense like "p-hacking" to show something "has a dangerous correlation!!!!"....
In your world, conspiracies do not exist. They do wherever money is involved. You're a child if you cannot see that. Screaming conspiracy whenever someone points it out is meant to silence dissent. Why do you refuse to post the package inserts?

If you like them so much, by all means, feed your kids lead based paint chips, aluminum, formaldehyde and mercury. Mangia!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT