ADVERTISEMENT

Vance: Feds intervene to stop crossing state lines for abortions

Tiny Hands Trump

HB All-American
Apr 11, 2017
Great pick Donald, really going to help you

Link

An apparent audio leak from what is said to be a previous interview has Senator J.D. Vance on a recording suggesting that women crossing state lines to obtain abortions should be stopped via "federal response."

The clip features a voice that 'resembles Vance' speculating on an imaginary scenario: "Imagine Roe vs. Wade is overturned. Ohio outlaws abortion by 2022, maybe 2024. Meanwhile, George Soros funds daily flights from Columbus, transporting predominantly Black women to California for abortions. The left would likely praise this as a triumph for diversity. That's rather unsettling, don't you think?" Vance allegedly says in the clip.

Hahaha...

Ok so... we have an unidentified source saying a voice that sounds similar to Vance said a guy flying people across the country to get abortions is "rather unsettling".......

Struggle.... bus...

couchfuqqer

He doesn't believe in his couch's right to choose either.

b7fd0df3b65a94c74220948929d4683f.jpg

Hahaha...

Ok so... we have an unidentified source saying a voice that sounds similar to Vance said a guy flying people across the country to get abortions is "rather unsettling".......

Struggle.... bus...

K but if the audio clip exists . . .

Of course it's completely fair to ask them to produce said audio clip.

Hahaha...

Struggle.... bus...

Your duplicity is funny. On one hand, you take any insinuation or internet created rumor and like to present, even if it's a 'I was just asking questions" post as fact. However, when observed MAGA behavior tracks inline with speculated activity(JD Vance in this case), you wanna verify and then talk around the real issue. and pretend it wasn't what he meant.

Im sure trump loves the pretend nonvoters just as much as the out of the closet maga-crazies.

And before doth cry in protest for a specific example, I don't have one on hand. But Im sure you will complete the pattern in the next couple of days.

Your duplicity is funny. On one hand, you take any insinuation or internet created rumor and like to present, even if it's a 'I was just asking questions" post as fact. However, when observed MAGA behavior tracks inline with speculated activity(JD Vance in this case), you wanna verify and then talk around the real issue. and pretend it wasn't what he meant.

Im sure trump loves the pretend nonvoters just as much as the out of the closet maga-crazies.

And before doth cry in protest for a specific example, I don't have one on hand. But Im sure you will complete the pattern in the next couple of days.
When you see me touting a rumor as fact please call it out. I try to vett my sources but I've made mistakes.

To your point I'm very much heightened to what the democrats are going to try to do to rewrite or as I say "whitewash" narratives right now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT