ADVERTISEMENT

VanValkenburg

WinOneThisCentury II

HR MVP
Gold Member
Sep 19, 2021
He's just playing at a different level right now. He is so strong...and so disciplined. There were so many great plays yesterday...where he just manhandles the opposing offensive tackle. The play he made on a big 4th down and short in the second half...incredible play...he bulls the tackle down the line of scrimmage, then shoves him away and makes first contact on the back two yards deep...just a great play. They ran an option down on the ten yard line in their end, and he plays it to perfection and gets a tackle for loss of four yards. He's active in the pass rush...and he hustles after everything.

He's just been incredible....and I'll be the first to tell you...I didn't know he would be able to perform at this level. Congrats to him...he's an NFL player.

He's just playing at a different level right now. He is so strong...and so disciplined. There were so many great plays yesterday...where he just manhandles the opposing offensive tackle. The play he made on a big 4th down and short in the second half...incredible play...he bulls the tackle down the line of scrimmage, then shoves him away and makes first contact on the back two yards deep...just a great play. They ran an option down on the ten yard line in their end, and he plays it to perfection and gets a tackle for loss of four yards. He's active in the pass rush...and he hustles after everything.

He's just been incredible....and I'll be the first to tell you...I didn't know he would be able to perform at this level. Congrats to him...he's an NFL player.
I agree he has been really good and very glad he came back. It should pay off in the draft.

Reactions: BBHawk
He’s been really good, no doubt about it. DL was a concern coming into the season, I didn’t expect to see that unit as a strength this early. A lot of young guys starting to emerge as well. Good stuff.

Reactions: hawkosx
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT