ADVERTISEMENT

Vegas Police Search Home of High-Ranking Dem County Official After Journalist Who Reported on Him Was Stabbed to Death

Is that an attempt at a disguise for the person wearing the giant hat and the orange jacket? I get the hat in Nevada in August, but a coat?

Reactions: Finance85
Nothing to see here.
vegas-main-image.png

Same journalist who was still the only one working hard digging into the Vegas Strip mass-shooting. Should have stopped asking questions.
He was a shining example of a fearless journalist relentlessly pursuing the truth and he pissed off and exposed a lot of people over the years including many in the mob. Surely you're not insinuating his death has any connection to his investigations of the Mandalay Bay shooting? The motive for his murder is obvious.

Reactions: MitchLL
Lets see if the Dems defend this dude or believe the fake news media and buy in to this planted evidence.

Did I do that right?
Not really. Start with murder isn't really illegal if you are an ex president, and get crazier from there.

Weird story.

That reporter was relentless in his pursuit of what was happening in the office of the guy arrested.

He was screwing an Asian woman, and the person in the home camera video certainly seems physically small.

Maybe the suspect is small as well?

Having video of the guy's SUV in the area is pretty damning.

Apparently he tried to off himself. I’m sure the state will make sure he’s healed up, then finish the job for him.

Weird story.

That reporter was relentless in his pursuit of what was happening in the office of the guy arrested.

He was screwing an Asian woman, and the person in the home camera video certainly seems physically small.

Maybe the suspect is small as well?

Having video of the guy's SUV in the area is pretty damning.

Mr. Telles is a physically small person. He's the guy in the middle below.

Robert-Telles-Clark-County-Public-Administrator-on-the-VIP.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT