ADVERTISEMENT

Verdict is in***************

Already?

Wow.

How long do they have to deliberate before they can be declared a hung jury? Surely, more than a few hours, right?

Yeah, I can’t imagine this is good for Trump if they have an actual verdict already.

Yep, that is my thought. You can't have a hung jury this quick. No judge would allow that. So I'm thinking Trump is f'd.

They will find him guilty of being Trump on a sunny day. To think any of this holds any other greater meaning is ridiculous.
I’ve never been impressed with the New York case. Still, I don’t think there’s any doubt he’s guilty of what he’s accused of.

I always assumed every trial involving Trump would result in a hung jury, though. Wowzer if this is a guilty verdict.

No one should feel sorry for the son of a bitch. He’s lied, cheated, stolen, and grifted his whole life. Trump deserves everything coming his way if he is indeed going to face a little bit of justice.

Which would be funnier: the Chishawk meltdown if he’s found innocent or the MAGA meltdown if he’s found guilty?
Chis livestream:

bored-waiting.gif

nervous cary elwes GIF by The Crush

Already?

Wow.

How long do they have to deliberate before they can be declared a hung jury? Surely, more than a few hours, right?

Yeah, I can’t imagine this is good for Trump if they have an actual verdict already.
Well hung juries take days to finally say they will not be able to satisfy the directions of finding a verdict.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT