ADVERTISEMENT

Video of an antifa biden democrat Attacking a Peaceful Trump Voter

Here_4_a_Day

HB Heisman
Jul 15, 2023
6267a459193c34adc25ecc6cd801e9bc.gif

Bro....I'm going to have to block you if you can't come up with anything better. Giving you the benefit of the doubt for now because I know your tootsies hurt and I'm sure you miss "jogging" real fast! lol Have you tried a hot water bottle? Not to ****....but on your weak feet?!

Bro....I'm going to have to block you if you can't come up with anything better. Giving you the benefit of the doubt for now because I know your tootsies hurt and I'm sure you miss "jogging" real fast! lol Have you tried a hot water bottle? Not to ****....but on your weak feet?!

You probably should block me you weak ass bitch. Go out and ride your ebike 12 miles and brag about it to clear your tiny little head bitch boy.

You probably should block me you weak ass bitch. Go out and ride your ebike 12 miles and brag about it to clear your tiny little head bitch boy.
How much money would it take to get you to set foot in a boxing ring with me? You have to have a charity, right? Give me a number.....should be low since you already own me, no??! 🤡

Five posts until you turn to violence. What a surprise. Seek help.

Stolen_valor is about to crack. He’s going to use his “marine” training to take us all on! And by “marine” training I mean he’s going to piss his pants in front of everyone. Such a phucking loser.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Stolen_valor is about to crack. He’s going to use his “marine” training to take us all on! And by “marine” training I mean he’s going to piss his pants in front of everyone. Such a phucking loser.
Back to that game to avoid the issue. 🤣

Hahahahha! Yes! Keep going you absolute phucking loser!
How does giving you a handicap make me a loser? lol I'd love to meet you in a ****ing alley with zero rules of engagement......but your sack is too empty to even dream of that. How do you live, being such a pussy? When you leave your basement, do you go to the zoo to throw rocks at the caged animals to make you feel bad??

How does giving you a handicap make me a loser? lol I'd love to meet you in a ****ing alley with zero rules of engagement......but your sack is too empty to even dream of that. How do you live, being such a pussy? When you leave your basement, do you go to the zoo to throw rocks at the caged animals to make you feel bad??

Hahahahha! Go change your panties and keep going! Such a phucking loser.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT