ADVERTISEMENT

Videos of new QB offers

illhawkdvv

HR MVP
Sep 10, 2008
Why is it that every video I see of a new QB recruit I watch look better than any we have now playing? That includes the new walk on offer from out East.

Because the next highlight tape that is less than flattering will be the first one I see.
I watched a ‘highlight’ tape of a kid who was maybe 3rd string, by the time he got in the game it was out of hand and all deep subs were in, guy looked like a monster. Funny stuff.

Just really hard to know how/if a guy is going to progress enough to match the competition. And there is a massive difference between HS and College.

• Haha
Reactions: LastTop5_1960
There is a reason it is called ‘HIGHLIGHTS’. Are they really going to show the QB getting sacked or throwing INTs?

Reactions: cmhawks99
They are, for the most part, without the necessary context to make an assessment. Don't have enough information about who they're playing against, what's the caliber of the skill players they are playing with, etc.
Fun to watch a guy's best throws, but really not worth much in evaluating what they are going to be able to bring against B1G competition.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT