ADVERTISEMENT

Virginia-Va Tech Sept. 19 game already postponed: You'll never guess why

Dude you should walk away from this site and just people in general for awhile. You're obsessed right now and its taking over your life. You're a cheerleader for Covid and any negative news and only the news that relates to your beliefs.

I thank God I live in a country with freedoms. The only country on this planet with the freedoms we have. Everyone can make their own choices. 9/11 was yesterday. I was reminded how important those freedoms were yesterday when remembering that day back in 2001. Sad we live in a world where the same men and women that ran into the twin towers to save lives are the same people under attack by mobs today that are trying to restrict our freedoms.

You do you. Let everyone else do us. We all have a choice from the fans, down to the coaches, the players, the officials. Value our freedoms.
Rednecks doing redneck is why we are worst in the world with covid and why football is being postponed. But cling to that patriot propaganda if it makes you feel like a good American. I love our freedoms too but Im not a selfish douchebag so I have no problem wearing a mask and temporarily not going to large gatherings for the sake of my neighbors and country during a global crisis. Using your country's freedoms as an excuse to justify selfishness and irresponsibility is a bitch move. The south and rural places like Iowa aren't surging on accident

Reactions: LinusPF
Rednecks doing redneck is why we are worst in the world with covid and why football is being postponed. But cling to that patriot propaganda if it makes you feel like a good American. I love our freedoms too but Im not a selfish douchebag so I have no problem wearing a mask and temporarily not going to large gatherings for the sake of my neighbors and country during a global crisis. Using your country's freedoms as an excuse to justify selfishness and irresponsibility is a bitch move. The south and rural places like Iowa aren't surging on accident

Whoa you're a hateful easily triggered little man. You can play football without large gatherings. It's being proven every week. You can play football and have medical protocols set up to protect the teams every day and every week. Its been proven. You're the useful sucker the politicians and media love. Tell those in Europe (massive 2nd wave) how big of rednecks they are. Dare you to tell everyone at all the BLM rallies how big of selfish redneck bitches they all are. I won't. I may disagree with them but I recognize their rights and that we live in a country that shouldn't restrict free speech.

We had two officers in Compton California shot in their squad car last night. Outside the hospital that is treating the officers that were shot in the face there is a mob (some BLM) shouting they hope the officers die, and that more officer assasinations are coming. It has come to this becasue of little hateful punks like you.

You’re a brainwashed sheep. You are not a hero by being scared and staying inside. You’re lazy and have no life. Went to a party this weekend to watch the Cyclones lose and played golf. I’ll report back in two weeks to inform you I’m alive.

Reactions: pmtdc
>The only country on this planet with the freedoms we have.

HAHAHAHAHAHA - this is what is wrong with (white) Americans: arrogant, ignorant and plain stupid.

Lol, what a pair of idiots. Why don't you leave this country if it's so bad you d bags, do us all a favor

Reactions: pmtdc and Fran_Man
Whoa you're a hateful easily triggered little man. You can play football without large gatherings. It's being proven every week. You can play football and have medical protocols set up to protect the teams every day and every week. Its been proven. You're the useful sucker the politicians and media love. Tell those in Europe (massive 2nd wave) how big of rednecks they are. Dare you to tell everyone at all the BLM rallies how big of selfish redneck bitches they all are. I won't. I may disagree with them but I recognize their rights and that we live in a country that shouldn't restrict free speech.

We had two officers in Compton California shot in their squad car last night. Outside the hospital that is treating the officers that were shot in the face there is a mob (some BLM) shouting they hope the officers die, and that more officer assasinations are coming. It has come to this becasue of little hateful punks like you.

Auger, it's hopeless to argue with idiots like this dip s***. Yeah he's just a punk ass little antifa bitch that's gonna get bitch slapped one of these day, mark my words

Dude you should walk away from this site and just people in general for awhile. You're obsessed right now and its taking over your life. You're a cheerleader for Covid and any negative news and only the news that relates to your beliefs.

I thank God I live in a country with freedoms. The only country on this planet with the freedoms we have. Everyone can make their own choices. 9/11 was yesterday. I was reminded how important those freedoms were yesterday when remembering that day back in 2001. Sad we live in a world where the same men and women that ran into the twin towers to save lives are the same people under attack by mobs today that are trying to restrict our freedoms.

You do you. Let everyone else do us. We all have a choice from the fans, down to the coaches, the players, the officials. Value our freedoms.
your freedom should not jeopardize someone elses life .

Reactions: LinusPF
The important part is two very good academic schools had planned on playing, put protocols in place for player safety and then couldn't. This vs hiding in fear. The cancellation is due to very conservative protocols currently in place. I see those easing as better testing comes around.
"put protocols in place for player safety and then couldn't" - ah, the truth. It can't be done to the extent people wish it could be. Like the climate, it cannot be controlled

34 likes has to a record!! Very well done sir.

iowa isnt "surging"

ADVERTISEMENT