ADVERTISEMENT

Virus hospitalizations hit two-month high in Iowa

Conclusion: hot garbage.

So, when you posted an article comparing complete different things, you'll "believe it".

When another article actually compares what you were TRYING to compare, it is "hot garbage"

👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: Pinehawk
So, when you posted an article comparing complete different things, you'll "believe it".

When another article actually compares what you were TRYING to compare, it is "hot garbage"

👀👀👀
How was the term “vaccinated” defined in your steaming pile of hot garbage study?

How was the term “vaccinated” defined in your steaming pile of hot garbage study?

You got PWNED buddy.

Covid causes myocarditis at rates 4x to 6x what the vaccines do.
Your article comparing vaccine-induced myocarditis to "hospitalization rates" from Covid is the "hot garbage" here.

• If you want to compare hospitalization rates from vaccines to hospitalization rates from Covid, then compare those two.

• If you want to compare myocarditis rates from vaccines to myocarditis rates from Covid, read the article I linked for you.
Guess what?
Covid ALSO causes significant kidney function reduction across the range of those infected from minor infections to hospitalized. And that reduction has grown worse over time. Patients continue to have worsening renal function that is still declining a year later. And this is from a baseline of 30 days AFTER they were infected, not pre-infection levels.

Reactions: RileyHawk

👀👀👀
I replied to pinehawk with a study - posted without comment - on myocarditis and vaccines. And you butt in once again with your psychobabble bullshit trying to tell me what my intentions are.

I do find it amusing that you posted a study that uses VAERS as a main data source considering that they “...contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable.”

What’s that quaint old saying you sciencey people always say? Garbage in; garbage out. 🥱

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT