ADVERTISEMENT

visitors this weekend

hawk-i bob

HR Heisman
Oct 1, 2007
Iowa City
2020 Guards Bryce Thompson (#39 in Rivals) and Trey Phipps (Offer from Oral Roberts) will take unofficials to Iowa this weekend

apparently iowa was in recently
DJod3LsV4AAgBUi.jpg

DJod3LqVAAAg-NZ.jpg

Last year, I believe it was September when Luka Garza and Jack Nunge came to town and Committed.........

Is it time for an Annual Tradition BIG commitment for IOWA Hoops?

Go Hawks :)

Reactions: hooper56
The best news is old news we've got 2018 done and did so long ago. So, no reason to expect an ultra early commitment. But wow, wouldn't it be neat. :D

It's just great we aren't locked in a battle for 2018 guys right now and can HOST 2019 and 2020 kids.

Last year, I believe it was September when Luka Garza and Jack Nunge came to town and Committed.........

Is it time for an Annual Tradition BIG commitment for IOWA Hoops?

Go Hawks :)
I stayed in the hotel Nunge was in. We ran into Fran too. I remember watching Nunge leave the hotel and he didn't seem very happy at all.. checked Twitter two hours later and he had committed.. pretty cool

if I have my years correct..we are looking at a freshman PG when Patrick MCCaff would be a senior (at Iowa) ...now the question is what year will Jack be?

nobody can accuse Fran of being late on this one.
;)

Patrick is class of 2019, Trey Lewis is class of 2022. Throw Xavier Foster in the mix in the 2020 class and WOW, home cooking for sure!

Bowen borne is Mike Borne son. Mike played for Iowa State. He is short but and lightnitnup. Started as a freshman last year for Norwalk. Currently plays for the Barnestormers. Iowa state is waiting to offer to see if he grows.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT