ADVERTISEMENT

Vitamin D and Covid

I've read through the actual setup and still can't figure out exactly what they did or why they broke groups down as they did. Low patient numbers in a single location, no comorbidities in some groups but not others, Not a strong study, for sure.

Reactions: HawkMD and mstp1992
Thoughts great Covid experts of HROT?

Always "go to the scorecards"

We should note that the patients that were treated with vitamin D were vitamin D deficient or insufficient (serum 25OHD levels < 30 ng/mL).

I think you'll find if you search on my name and "Vitamin D" you'll identify several posts where I explained months ago that this only helps in patients with an actual Vitamin D deficiency, and is thus mostly useless for the general "non-deficient in Vitamin D" patients.

I've read through the actual setup and still can't figure out exactly what they did or why they broke groups down as they did. Low patient numbers in a single location, no comorbidities in some groups but not others, Not a strong study, for sure.

They were literally using Vitamin D treatments in Vitamin D deficient patients.
Which is actually common practice for Covid patients and has been for months.

I believe most people found it odd how taking a Vitamin D supplement wasn’t pushed by Federal Health Officials
If you were Vitamin D deficient, it actually has been.

Discussed this months ago.

Amazeballs how the MAGAs come out of the woodwork with another "Covid Cure" without reading the actual journal article.

LMAO!!!

"The Blaze"

And, no, it could NOT have "prevented nearly all Covid deaths". MAY have prevented SOME, in VitaminD deficient people. But you're simply posting more bullshit here after getting your ass handed to you.

We have known that.

Just like we know that masks WILL lower viral inoculum levels. A concept we've also known about since the 1930s and its relationship to disease severity.
Weird how the government has pushed one but not the other.

Thoughts great Covid experts of HROT?

EtJ_Vm-VcAAZlN4

This thread really makes you wonder why America's Frontline Doctors were charging $100 a "consult" to get people ivermectin prescriptions, when all they had to do was tell them to hit Vitamin Cottage for a bottle of Vitamin D, or drink a glass of milk a day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT