ADVERTISEMENT

Vote for Samantha Logic

Everyone vote for Samantha Logic, only trailing Kiah Stokes at the moment 27% to 21%

Originally posted by hawkahawk:
Why do you need a picture? Just vote.
hawkahawk , in light of this being only your second post ever, I'll give you a pass. Just an FYI. There's a long and rich tradition on Hawkeye Report boards (especially the OT board) that when a woman is mentioned in a post you ask for a pic. It's just what's done here. Lighten up and have fun!
wink.r191677.gif

There got to be something fishy going on. I saw she was up to like 22 percent but now she is down to 17 why is it going down, I am sure we are continuing to vote. I know I have been. Seems strange.

The two players ahead of her are from Tennessee and Connecticut. They have way more women's basketball fans than we do.

Bump. Sam is down to just above 15% and 3rd in overall voting to a Tennessee player and Kiah Stokes at UCONN. Any reason why Iowa fans can't outnumber Tennessee and UCONN fans on this? Let's vote!

Congrats to Iowa MBB on their win tonight! Go Hawks!

I don't know how to do it but if those who do could post this site on facebook and encourage all their friends to vote for Sam it couldn't hurt.
smile.r191677.gif

Luckily the popular vote is only 1/3 of the total. Hopefully the coaches/media will come through!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT