ADVERTISEMENT

VOTE: Is Michigan now the favorite to make it to the National Title Game?

Which of these 8 teams makes the National Championship Game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Franisdaman

HR King
Nov 3, 2012
Heaven, Iowa
Michigan would be guaranteed to be the better seed of any remaining future opponent up until the National Title game.

Crazy!!!

Check out the 8 teams that follow, where one will be playing for the National Championship. Who would have thought?

SOUTH

9 Kansas State vs
5 Kentucky

11 Loyola Chicago vs
7 Nevada

WEST

9 Florida State vs
4 Gonzaga

3 Michigan vs
7 Texas A&M

Last edited:
I'd like to see ANYONE but kensucky make it out of that bunch.
Thus, they are a virtual lock for the finals.

At this point, a betting man would say:
Kentucky
Michigan
Villanova
Duke

With the winner of Villanova/Duke winning it all.

I like MI but think their FT shooting might do them in even before the FF.

I’m hoping KSU can take care of Kentucky but (especially in the much closer Georgia) wouldn’t bet on it.

Reactions: Franisdaman
This. UNC looked poor, but A&M was freakish for the 10 game minutes I saw. Length, height, speed, etc....those boys had it all, at least that day.
Agree. MI is the highest seed left in that region. That and being the most solid B1G rep left makes me want them to get to the FF. But if A&M plays like they did vs UNC... I think MI will hang with them but will have to hit their FTs.

Michigan would be guaranteed to be the better seed of any remaining future opponent up until the National Title game.

Crazy!!!

Check out the 8 teams that follow, where one will be playing for the National Championship. Who would have thought?

SOUTH

9 Kansas State vs
5 Kentucky

11 Loyola Chicago vs
7 Nevada

WEST

9 Florida State vs
4 Gonzaga

3 Michigan vs
7 Texas A&M

A lot of people. They are the back to back BIG Champs, have been to four sweet sixteens in the last six years...if they win tomorrow, three elite 8s in six years. They are a powerhouse program. Not sure where you’ve been the last six seasons. Beilein is a special coach who has built a special program.

Reactions: Pat_Pendleton
Kentucky has the easiest path. K-State might have had a chance, but their top/only post player hasnt played yet in the tournament and will only play spot minutes if he plays at all.

Check out the 4 teams that follow, where one will be playing for the National Championship. Who would have thought?

SOUTH

9 Kansas State vs

11 Loyola Chicago

WEST

9 Florida State vs

3 Michigan

crazy that they did not play a 1 or 2 seed until game #6, the title game

but i feared Nova would beat them rather easily because when you have 6 guys who shoot 40% or better from 3 (which Nova did), its hard to have an "off night" as a team
Nova’s 6th man was the difference Monday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT