• Nole Lou

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • NoleClone2

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • BelemNole

Votes: 19 22.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I posted a bunch of pictures of nearly naked women in this thread would that be considered campaigning at a polling location and illegal?
giphy.gif

If I posted a bunch of pictures of nearly naked women in this thread would that be considered campaigning at a polling location and illegal?

I checked with the rules committee and I think you are okay. This is technically a 2019 award so most voters would know to not consider pics from today. So, I would say go for it.

Reactions: Rudolph and Moral
This is a difficult choice. I know all nominees except the first two. I'll rule out BA because this is obviously self-promotion. I was going to rule out gusto until he posted the pics. My vote is undecided. Entertain me!!!

This is a difficult choice. I know all nominees except the first two. I'll rule out BA because this is obviously self-promotion. I was going to rule out gusto until he posted the pics. My vote is undecided. Entertain me!!!

See the avatar. I've been to the mountaintop the last two years. No promotion necessary.

See the avatar. I've been to the mountaintop the last two years. No promotion necessary.

If true, then you wouldn't need to promote. Now that you have competition, you earn 10th place this year.*

* of the 10 choices you singularly picked. If you included all new posters, you would be challenged to make top 20.

Reactions: mnole03
If true, then you wouldn't need to promote. Now that you have competition, you earn 10th place this year.*

* of the 10 choices you singularly picked. If you included all new posters, you would be challenged to make top 20.

I didnt choose the finalists. There was a nomination process. I am sorry you didnt make the cut. Better luck next year. I'm sure you are right on the verge of breaking out.

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/2019-non-hawkeye-poty-award.299034/#post-7250658

I didnt choose the finalists. There was a nomination process. I am sorry you didnt make the cut. Better luck next year. I'm sure you are right on the verge of breaking out.

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/2019-non-hawkeye-poty-award.299034/#post-7250658

Ahhh, a nomination process that you "unilaterally decided to open up". Props for asking about Nole nominees. That gets you 10th out of the 10 nominees. There are at least 10 more Noles posting here that are way better than you. Sorry if I shatter your fragile ego.

Ahhh, a nomination process that you "unilaterally decided to open up". Props for asking about Nole nominees. That gets you 10th out of the 10 nominees. There are at least 10 more Noles posting here that are way better than you. Sorry if I shatter your fragile ego.

I honestly cant tell if you are being serious or not. I still haven't learned all the different Nole personalities. I think you are joking, but there are some angry people out there.

Reactions: Rudolph
I honestly cant tell if you are being serious or not. I still haven't learned all the different Nole personalities. I think you are joking, but there are some angry people out there.

LOL. Yes you don't know the personalities of the new Noles. And I don't know that of many of the posters here yet. I assume you are joking about BS POTY stuff and your mountain top. The key to interpreting my posts is that I am always being sarcastic. If you are joking, we can have a good witty back and forth. If you take yourself too seriously, I will be relentless and make you cry like a little bi**h. ;)

LOL. Yes you don't know the personalities of the new Noles. And I don't know that of many of the posters here yet. I assume you are joking about BS POTY stuff and your mountain top. The key to interpreting my posts is that I am always being sarcastic. If you are joking, we can have a good witty back and forth. If you take yourself too seriously, I will be relentless and make you cry like a little bi**h. ;)

Good luck, but I only cry after sex.

Reactions: Rudolph and JWolf74
Which Nole was it that posted a picture and had a Jason DeRulo Hog? Maybe not that big but it was a hog, pretty sure he likes males as well.

I vote for him

I’m turned on. Continue playing please.

Reactions: Rudolph and Gonolz
ADVERTISEMENT