• McLovin32

Votes: 10 10.8%
  • Jasonrann

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • SSG T

Votes: 11 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did you steal those socks while you were banging the wife? I have those socks as well, hopefully you didn’t get them from the dirty pile of ya know what I mean
We don’t bang anymore. I eat bao buns and watch her do stuff. Socks are mine.

Here’s mine at the moment let me know if you want more calf.

359-BEC41-7-C8-A-4-D05-B4-E4-9-EA5285-DA209.jpg
Where ya headed?

I've sorted through the nominees and I have to say some of you suck at nominating people. But anyway, my team and I have sorted through the thousands of nominations and came up with the top 8 finalists. Congrats to all that were nominated.

The finalists
@hawkfan0319
@jellyfish10
@Rudolph
@cigaretteman
@hawkbirch
@McLovin32
@jasonrann
@SSG T
While I voted for Jasonrann, the evenness of voting resembles college basketball this year where there are no clear cut best teams.

Hey you’re the freak that’s thinking about ballet.
Two ballerinas for the SF ballet company lived in my building trust me if thinking about ballet is a freak thing then I’m a super OG freak. Shit. Super duper OG freak.

I want more calf...For a friend...
My calves are the ones above the powder blue adidas. Wholly unremarkable calves. But my sweat pattern, now that is some irresistible sexiness right there.

Shot from W 4th St. Dude in the long green shorts is a legend on that court, like any hoops documentary in which W 4th St is featured will have him on camera talking about the court and its culture.

DSC01465-2.jpg

Lol just remembered what this photo now. A kid I trained in San Francisco was in NYC interviewing for a job and I took him to hoop at the Cage. He ended up getting in a scrap. Also that day my ex, the Cuban one (sorry no pics), made me leave those blue adidas behind. They were patent leather so didn't breathe much, that is to say they stunk. But great outdoor hoops shoes. They were left behind that day.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT