• CarolinaHawkeye

Votes: 18 16.8%
  • ANYChawk

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Write-in - must post message with on the line - write-in + poster name

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only option that has any sense of redeeming qualities is iafnbb. While he is a dumbass he does provide decent postings during IN GAME THREADS on the sports boards, gives us the occasional fast food diet laugh thread and was an Obama voter at one point in time.

Northern has my vote, only poster I have on ignore.

Reactions: mstp1992
In the realm of anonymous thoughts from powerless people on trivial websites I am a very big deal.

tenor.gif

vote secured. Well done, loser

Reactions: Bonerfarts
It doesn’t surprise me to be nominated. I am of superior thought and that scares people.

I think the nba is predictable.

I don’t think trim painted white in a home is $15,000 custom woodworking when a rodent scratches a little bit.

I don’t think you can raise taxes $2.88 trillion for universal income when all retail sales combined is around $5.5 trillion.

frankly I consider most of you stupid, worthy of giving the keynote address at a dumb ass convention.

Please reconsider if you didn’t vote for me.

It doesn’t surprise me to be nominated. I am of superior thought and that scares people.

I don’t think trim painted white in a home is $15,000 custom woodworking when a rodent scratches a little bit.

I don’t think you can raise taxes $2.88 trillion for universal income when all retail sales combined is around $5.5 trillion.

frankly I consider most of you stupid, worthy of giving the keynote address at a dumb ass convention.

I bet you don't think a tax will solve the climate crisis either, huh?

This rant was top notch until the last sentence

Reactions: mstp1992
I wish you all could win but you cant.

In what will surely be a controversy, @WorldSeriesChamps2015 was disqualified for improper influence. If you are compelled to vote for him, it will ha e to be done as a write-in.

The Finalists
@The Tradition
@ihhawk
@gonegolfing
@IowaHawkeyeFBnBB4Life
@NorthernHawkeye
@Run&Blade
@CarolinaHawkeye
@ANYCHawk
Although Tradition has gotten under my skin for his idiotic commentary here - https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/thre...scious-racial-code-words.296738/#post-7186216 - and he generally has terrible things to say about most everything, his marvelous work related to grilling/smoking various meats - often inclusive of pics - redeems him.

I voted Run&Blade. Carolina, Iahwkfbbbfn and gonegolfing, etc. are all obvious choices, but I don't think you should be able to win if you suffer from any sort of mental condition.

The only option that has any sense of redeeming qualities is iafnbb. While he is a dumbass he does provide decent postings during IN GAME THREADS on the sports boards, gives us the occasional fast food diet laugh thread and was an Obama voter at one point in time.

Northern has my vote, only poster I have on ignore.

You think is game thread posting is decent? You need to get your shit together.

There's no way ihhawk is objectively worse than posters like IAFBNBB and gonegolfing. He at least posts some non political threads and has also admitted error which is more than a lot.

It's a matter of expectations.

There's no way ihhawk is objectively worse than posters like IAFBNBB and gonegolfing. He at least posts some non political threads and has also admitted error which is more than a lot.

It's a matter of expectations.

Admitted error? When? That was one of the reasons I voted for him. Only seen him be a Northern-level denialist.

Admitted error? When? That was one of the reasons I voted for him. Only seen him be a Northern-level denialist.

I can't remember the specifics, he was early to post some news and it turned out to be quite wrong and he owned it.

That's at least how I recall it.

I can't remember the specifics, he was early to post some news and it turned out to be quite wrong and he owned it.

That's at least how I recall it.

His IG Report prediction fiasco was the clincher for me. He would not back down from his insane OiT-level Obama Derangement Syndrome after it was nothing of consequence and dug himself in deep with multiple posters.

ADVERTISEMENT