ADVERTISEMENT

*****Vote now for 2020 Poster of the Year*****

Which one of these posters most deserves to not lose POTY to these other posters?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BABiscuit

HR Legend
Jul 4, 2001
*****All VOTES FOR MORAL, JWOLF, DFS, AND JIMMY GO TO NATURALMWA****

RIP in Peace Nat

Nominations have been counted and it now time to vote on the 2020 Poster of the Year. This is like the Superbowl had sex with the presidential election and then made a baby. And that baby got molested by his uncle for like 10 years and never was right after that. It's a big deal.

If you thought 2020 sucked, you were correct. Look at this list of losers. These are the best posters of the year? Are there secret threads I am not seeing that they are doing awesome in? Is this like an inside joke I'm not part of? Take a look at the 10 nominees for non-Iowa POTY and tell me that there isn't 8 posters on that list that weren't better than @torbee? At this point, we need to seriously consider whether we make Iowa POTY one of the lead-up awards and then do non-Iowa POTY as the title fight. I mean, FSUtribe has a legit show at this and he finished 5th in the non-Iowa POTY contest.

Anyway moving on, in what may be one of the most crazy election quirks, @Rudolph won 2019 POTY and then finished 3rd in 2020 most improved poster contest. So best of 2019 and getting better and then he doesn't even make final voting for 2020 POTY. Man, 2020 be a crazy year. There were 22 qualified nominations (nominations of multiple posters in same post were thrown in trash). The final vote will be the top 8 nominees plus the winners of the non-Iowa POTY and the MIPOTY award. I didn't think those two had a chance, but then I saw the other 8 and now I honestly am not sure.

The Finalists
@jasonrann
@torbee
@ping72
@Moral
@JWolf74
@Tenacious E
@Jimmy McGill
@FSUTribe76
@DFSNOLE Winner of non-Iowa POTY
@GOHOX69 Winner of Most Improved Poster of the Year

Last edited:
xSSDnxS.gif

Nominations have been counted and it now time to vote on the 2020 Poster of the Year. This is like the Superbowl had sex with the presidential election and then made a baby. And that baby got molested by his uncle for like 10 years and never was right after that. It's a big deal.

If you thought 2020 sucked, you were correct. Look at this list of losers. These are the best posters of the year? Are there secret threads I am not seeing that they are doing awesome in? Is this like an inside joke I'm not part of? Take a look at the 10 nominees for non-Iowa POTY and tell me that there isn't 8 posters on that list that weren't better than @torbee? At this point, we need to seriously consider whether we make Iowa POTY one of the lead-up awards and then do non-Iowa POTY as the title fight. I mean, FSUtribe has a legit show at this and he finished 5th in the non-Iowa POTY contest.

Anyway moving on, in what may be one of the most crazy election quirks, @Rudolph won 2019 POTY and then finished 3rd in 2020 most improved poster contest. So best of 2019 and getting better and then he doesn't even make final voting for 2020 POTY. Man, 2020 be a crazy year. There were 22 qualified nominations (nominations of multiple posters in same post were thrown in trash). The final vote will be the top 8 nominees plus the winners of the non-Iowa POTY and the MIPOTY award. I didn't think those two had a chance, but then I saw the other 8 and now I honestly am not sure.

The Finalists
@jasonrann
@torbee
@ping72
@Moral
@JWolf74
@Tenacious E
@Jimmy McGill
@FSUTribe76
That is a group of magnificent bastards.

The Finalists
@jasonrann
@torbee
@ping72
@Moral
@JWolf74
@Tenacious E
@Jimmy McGill
@FSUTribe76
I will confess I voted for myself to ensure I had at least one vote but really it should go to @Moral

Yeah, and this list is rigged. I demand that Bonney and OiT are at least added.
Babiscuit has invented a very detailed primary process. Invented rules are rules. However given OiT's silence post-insurrection, I am thinking he might have been the guy that died after tasering his own scrote. So a posthumous honor could be coming his way.

Babiscuit has invented a very detailed primary process. Invented rules are rules. However given OiT's silence post-insurrection, I am thinking he might have been the guy that died after tasering his own scrote. So a posthumous honor could be coming his way.
"Post-scrote sympathy vote" would be a fun song to write.

The Finalists
@jasonrann
@torbee
@ping72
@Moral
@JWolf74
@Tenacious E
@Jimmy McGill
@FSUTribe76

Who?