ADVERTISEMENT

*****Vote now for 2020 Poster of the Year*****

Which one of these posters most deserves to not lose POTY to these other posters?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Shit, I didn't even vote for me.

Anastasia-Karanikolaou-11.gif

I'd go to war with these fantastic inglorious bastards.

I don't think I get any votes, but I bet the nominees including myself could make each other laugh all damn night with some pints.
I changed my vote for you Jimmy, now that I have votes from people other than myself.

• Love
Reactions: Jimmy McGill
So it's way too late in this process to add someone, but I realized after voting who is missing from this list. This is a poster who was pure quality and actually brought some great humor to this board. @gonegoIfling should have been the clear winner this year.

I changed my vote for you Jimmy, now that I have votes from people other than myself.

I don't deserve to win. I just wanted a couple votes. I don't link pron, so I know I will never win. I just like being included in the vote. Consider me the Les Jepsen of the HROT POTY.

Moral should be disqualified for making fake bets or not knowing what a bet means. The board is now a worse place because of it. What the hell is the point of making a wager if the loser gets let off the hook? I knew Husker4life wasn't able to stick to his word, nice work enabling that Moral. My early leader for 2021 WPOY

Nominations have been counted and it now time to vote on the 2020 Poster of the Year. This is like the Superbowl had sex with the presidential election and then made a baby. And that baby got molested by his uncle for like 10 years and never was right after that. It's a big deal.

If you thought 2020 sucked, you were correct. Look at this list of losers. These are the best posters of the year? Are there secret threads I am not seeing that they are doing awesome in? Is this like an inside joke I'm not part of? Take a look at the 10 nominees for non-Iowa POTY and tell me that there isn't 8 posters on that list that weren't better than @torbee? At this point, we need to seriously consider whether we make Iowa POTY one of the lead-up awards and then do non-Iowa POTY as the title fight. I mean, FSUtribe has a legit show at this and he finished 5th in the non-Iowa POTY contest.

Anyway moving on, in what may be one of the most crazy election quirks, @Rudolph won 2019 POTY and then finished 3rd in 2020 most improved poster contest. So best of 2019 and getting better and then he doesn't even make final voting for 2020 POTY. Man, 2020 be a crazy year. There were 22 qualified nominations (nominations of multiple posters in same post were thrown in trash). The final vote will be the top 8 nominees plus the winners of the non-Iowa POTY and the MIPOTY award. I didn't think those two had a chance, but then I saw the other 8 and now I honestly am not sure.

The Finalists
@jasonrann
@torbee
@ping72
@Moral
@JWolf74
@Tenacious E
@Jimmy McGill
@FSUTribe76
@DFSNOLE Winner of non-Iowa POTY
@GOHOX69 Winner of Most Improved Poster of the Year

This is dumb and a fraud.

And you know why. Because some of those individuals were just on the WPOTY thread a few weeks ago. You guys act like 12 year old kids in a lunchroom

GTFO

All I see are a bunch of “Show Ignored Content” messages popping up on my screen.

So for those of you who I have clearly blocked, take a seat bro

There is a god.

Reactions: Red Hills Nole
This is dumb and a fraud.

And you know why. Because some of those individuals were just on the WPOTY thread a few weeks ago. You guys act like 12 year old kids in a lunchroom

GTFO

If you are calling Shenagins, you got to follow the 8 step process outlined in the Terms and Conditions you agreed to when you signed up for your HR account. Start by mailing a letter to Yahoo legal with a Notice of Intent to Declare Shenagins. Don't forget to have it notarized. So many Shenagins don't even make it past Step 1 because of the notice isn't notarized.

Reactions: JWolf74
Moral should be disqualified for making fake bets or not knowing what a bet means. The board is now a worse place because of it. What the hell is the point of making a wager if the loser gets let off the hook? I knew Husker4life wasn't able to stick to his word, nice work enabling that Moral. My early leader for 2021 WPOY

I'll go back on my walking away for a second. 127 notifications and all. Unpopular opinion the board is actually better with @IowaHawkeyeFBnBB4Life whether it be red lobster trout, Applebee's advice or really terrible political stances that are essentially dunks for any poster here. The guy has literally spent more on a meal that you have spent on all of the food you have ever ate. If Torbee wins this you are all lost looking at the bulge in his dad cargo shorts. DFS is a nice guy, an assload of Nole support and my prediction to win.

I'm also 17 All Day IPAs in and about to puke blood so eat my whole ass blhawk. @jellyfish10

Endorsing Slippin Jimmy.

I'll go back on my walking away for a second. 127 notifications and all. Unpopular opinion the board is actually better with @IowaHawkeyeFBnBB4Life whether it be red lobster trout, Applebee's advice or really terrible political stances that are essentially dunks for any poster here. The guy has literally spent more on a meal that you have spent on all of the food you have ever ate. If Torbee wins this you are all lost looking at the bulge in his dad cargo shorts. DFS is a nice guy, an assload of Nole support and my prediction to win.

I'm also 17 All Day IPAs in and about to puke blood so eat my whole ass blhawk. @jellyfish10

Endorsing Slippin Jimmy.

I love you

• Haha
Reactions: Moral
I had to go with jasonrann. I won't explain how I eliminated the others (working on something proprietary that may be broadly applicable), just know it came down to jason and Moral and none of the others were very close.

Endorsing Slippin Jimmy.

I've never understood the hate for getting trout at Red Lobster. It’s pretty good, as is the swordfish.

Endorsing Slippin Jimmy.
Your mom dreams of my khaki bulge as she flicks her still juicy bean.

I’ve been banging your mom since before your dad almost blew you into the Vanessa White edition of Penthouse.

• Haha
Reactions: Jimmy McGill
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT