ADVERTISEMENT

Voter Fraud in Georgia: Man sentenced to 25 years...

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
102595757_CHASE_t800.jpg

Reactions: NDallasRuss
Reactions: TC Nole OX
From the Timesfreepress article:

"Chase has had other felony convictions, according to the release, including bankruptcy fraud, theft by shoplifting, forgery in the first degree, stealing public documents, financial identity fraud and impersonating an officer."

15 years without parole may be an appropriate amount of time for him to think about some of his life choices.

"Chase has had other felony convictions, according to the release, including bankruptcy fraud, theft by shoplifting, forgery in the first degree, stealing public documents, financial identity fraud and impersonating an officer."

15 years without parole may be an appropriate amount of time for him to think about some of his life choices.
He's 62. Doubt he has the capacity for self awareness.

My Dad worked in a prison for 20 years and has always stated prison is hard on inmates, which is good IMO. Guys go in at 18 and look 40 when they hit 30. Lots of guys pass while in 60s, doubt this guy sees the outside again.

At first I thought the length of time was absurd, but seeing his laundry list of convictions, I have no problem with it.

ADVERTISEMENT