ADVERTISEMENT

Voters switch lopsidedly to GOP, in warning for Dems...

This is the wild thing to me. They've had so many reasons and so much time now to separate themselves from him....and they just don't. He's a cancer and I have no clue why most of them don't see that, or refuse to admit that.
Stubborn and humans don't like to be wrong. If they admitted how wrong they are the past 7 years that would be a lot to handle. So all in blindly they go

Reactions: Tom Paris
@goldmom liked the tweet of the biggest MAGA on the board…but she’s not MAGA. Lack of self awareness.
I don’t recall which post that was, but again I limit my likes to posts I agree with, not because the person is a Trump supporter.
I am not a Trump supporter. Period.

• Haha
Reactions: globalhawk
So many people who didn’t vote for Biden were nonetheless hopeful he’d continue to govern as a somewhat moderate deal maker as demonstrated over his Senate career. But sadly - for the country and for the Democratic Party - he hasn’t shown that trait as POTUS.
The progressive wing of the party have pushed too hard and once again gotten “over their skis”. There is a method to their “madness” but as of right now America is still going to push back.
Really? I must have missed where Biden was ever a moderate. Nobody should be surprised about his performance as POTUS right now. Nobody.

I don’t recall which post that was, but again I limit my likes to posts I agree with, not because the person is a Trump supporter.
You just constantly support the party that does his bidding and agree with the people that love him on this board.. Youre MAGA. Dont be a coward. Embrace it.

Perfectly demonstrating why rational people dobt want to give associated with any iteration of "liberal".
Yes, rationalize the implementation of Christian Sharia Law on America, or why a majority in the Conservative Cult still want Dear Leader Trumpanzee back? No one with more than half a functioning brain wants to be associated with Conservatism.

Maybe this could be a clue for all you extreme left psychos that you are actually a very small minority. How you all ended up on the same board I’ll never know.

The same 6 morons that hyperventilate in every thread screaming the end of democracy. This months word is “fascist”.
I’m old enough to remember all the morons that said Trump would concede if you lost and fears of a coup attempt were irrational. Definitely remember those morons.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Putting? What is this, golf?
It’s pudding, Mr. Rhodes Scholar. 🙄
Honest mistake.... it happens on a phone. I know the saying. Im sure you will cling onto it to divert the convo from your allegiance to Trump though, because that part isnt debatable.

Reactions: sob5
Maybe this could be a clue for all you extreme left psychos that you are actually a very small minority. How you all ended up on the same board I’ll never know.
What is actually extreme thats been said by leftists on this thread? That trying to rig elections is bad?

Hell, the country seems to be turning into a right wing plutocracy in front of our eyes, plain as day, and you guys are applauding it.

Whats the crazy leftist agenda? Health care?

Honest mistake.... it happens on a phone. I know the saying. Im sure you will cling onto it to divert the convo from your allegiance to Trump though, because that part isnt debatable.

I’m going to say it just once more...I’ve moved on from Trump.
Whether you believe me or not just doesn’t matter, You’re a nobody who doesn’t count.

Yes you are. You make it really clear. It’s obvious. I mean yeah you like the smarter authoritarian, DeSantis, more but you’re definitely a Trump supporter too.

Reactions: Huey Grey
Yes, rationalize the implementation of Christian Sharia Law on America, or why a majority in the Conservative Cult still want Dear Leader Trumpanzee back? No one with more than half a functioning brain wants to be associated with Conservatism.
Another great example of why people are shifting. Im sure theres about 3 or 4 more irrationals on here that could chime in as well.

Reactions: Tfxchawk
I can’t disagree but right now the independents are leaning GOP too.

When are y’all going to stop saying “fascism fascism fascism”?
Only your dumbest voters who don’t understand what fascism REALLY is are swallowing that crap. But keep it up. 🤫
If it walks like a racist, and talks like a fascist mom, there is a logical conclusion one can draw. But, Italy supported Mussolini...and there are a lot of folks of Italian ancestors who live in the USA...
American voters are a strange lot.

What is actually extreme thats been said by leftists on this thread? That trying to rig elections is bad?

Hell, the country seems to be turning into a right wing plutocracy in front of our eyes, plain as day, and you guys are applauding it.

Whats the crazy leftist agenda? Health care?
Gaslighting. You know exactly why people are leaving the democratic party in droves. Everyone knows why. Keep going though

ADVERTISEMENT