ADVERTISEMENT

*****W Michigan vs Iowa Game Thread*****

BF feeling the heat, but he is responsible for this product. We heard all spring and summer how much better the offense was going to be. We had 4 offensive starters transfer in, with 2 very good WRs. The OL had two transfers and they were going to be so much better. Well not true. He has no one to blame but himself.

A vision I had and I wrote somewhere on this board when Petras announced he was staying in a non playing role; I suspected it was a long term play to have Spencer as the starting quarterback by the end of this season.

• Sad
Reactions: Rambler Hawk
Is Cade even looking out of his 1st read. Looks like he’s locked on and isn’t looking at other options
So, the same as Petras.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

And since its its a new QB, but same approach, there has to be some common denominator there somewhere .... what, oh what, could it possible be?

We had some good play calls. Williams could have run forever on the ball he dropped. The screen or pass to the tight end, that was batted down by a lineman, looked to be a big play.

Not sure exactly what Brian was pissed at but I don’t mind a little fire at all!

Add below average QB play to way below average Coordinator and offensive line, below average WRs, average RBs, and average TEs (now that Lachey is out)

Defense is not good enough this year to bail them out.

We had some good play calls. Williams could have run forever on the ball he dropped. The screen or pass to the tight end, that was batted down by a lineman, looked to be a big play.

Not sure exactly what Brian was pissed at but I don’t mind a little fire at all!
Likely mad at Cade forcing it into double coverage when the window wasn't there anymore.

Better to show it in the locker room than on the sidelines. If he was pissed that Cade missed the play he just showed up his starting QB in public. Not a great idea.

Reactions: OILCHECKER
Think the chick AD will get a home and away with Bama like South Florida did?
The mini gators are hanging with them ... think KF is up to it
Minny at North Carolina
Sparty vs Washington
KF vs crap as usual

• Haha
Reactions: Hawktagonapus
Dude, Syracuse shored 45 in the first half vs these chumps. STFU.

Explain that to me… I must be too stupid to know what that means? I should be a Syracuse fan now… Or Syracuse is naturally gonna pummel the shit out of Purdue tonight… Or maybe Syracuse is going to win the national championship… Or maybe it means Iowa is not going to win any more games,… Does it mean that?

I’ll take wagers on any of those for the record!!!

Now go upstairs and eat your dinner. Your mom’s been calling you for an hour!!

Add below average QB play to way below average Coordinator and offensive line, below average WRs, average RBs, and average TEs (now that Lachey is out)

Defense is not good enough this year to bail them out.
Defense is not good enough to bail the offense out.

It’s time for Cade to put up or shut up, IMO. All the talk and hype and he looks lost.

We haven’t even gotten to conference play and I can barely keep my interest in this team. Look, Ferentz has given a lot to this team and school, but for the love of God please let this be the end of his tenure. I just can’t anymore with this shit.

Cade has thrown for two touchdowns in a half. Did Petras do that last season? He doesn’t complete that screen pass to Williams.
Look, he's not been very good at all today and he'd be the first to tell you that. So far the biggest difference between Cade and Spencer has been that Cade has had a lot more time to throw the ball along with a full contingent of wide receivers. After this game his QBR will be nearly identical so let's not pretend that Cade looks anything like we hoped he would so far this year because he hasn't.

Not the same obviously but I was a QB in high school. I loved our coach and he didn’t cut anyone slack but still cared. If I had a quarter for every time he chewed one of our a**es (including me) I would be a rich man.

Explain that to me… I must be too stupid to know what that means? I should be a Syracuse fan now… Or Syracuse is naturally gonna pummel the shit out of Purdue tonight… Or maybe Syracuse is going to win the national championship… Or maybe it means Iowa is not going to win any more games,… Does it mean that?

I’ll take wagers on any of those for the record!!!

Now go upstairs and eat your dinner. Your mom’s been calling you for an hour!!
wedding-crashers-meatloaf.gif

Reactions: Tunadog
Dude, Syracuse shored 45 in the first half vs these chumps. STFU.

Oh, by the way, when I get super smart people, around that I can learn from I like to take advantage …

Alabama has scored three in the first half against South Florida. What does that mean?

Alabama looks absolutely awful. They are on their 3rd QB in this game. It seems like they should have used that giant bag of money to get Proctor to go there to pick up a decent QB instead of the back up from Notre Dame.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT