ADVERTISEMENT

*****W Michigan vs Iowa Game Thread*****

I didn’t even know who that running back was. 4th team? He really ran hard but have to agree that the OL dominated on that drive.

Reactions: amahawk
What does Alabama have anything to do with Western Michigan and Iowa? Nothing.

If a marginal program like Syracuse can put up 45 vs WMU last week and Iowa can only put up 14, it says iowa needs to change their offensive scheme, like we have said for years. If Iowa is going to be successful, Iowa has to speed up their offense, play with a sense of urgency and play with a downfield presence to keep the defense honest with their improved wide receiver play. Offense has to help the defense instead of the defense always bailing out the offense.

Oooohhhh I see, so Alabam scoring 3 vs 34 pUSF
What does Alabama have anything to do with Western Michigan and Iowa? Nothing.

If a marginal program like Syracuse can put up 45 vs WMU last week and Iowa can only put up 14, it says iowa needs to change their offensive scheme, like we have said for years. If Iowa is going to be successful, Iowa has to speed up their offense, play with a sense of urgency and play with a downfield presence to keep the defense honest with their improved wide receiver play. Offense has to help the defense instead of the defense always bailing out the offense.

Ooooh, I see, so Alabama scoring three points versus 34 point dog USF means they’re offense is OK…

Gotcha!!

I knew you’d know!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT