ADVERTISEMENT

*****W Michigan vs Iowa Game Thread*****

Kaleb Johnson has definitely been demoted moving forward.

now-just-hold-you-was-there-fella-cousin-eddie.gif

• Haha
Reactions: NevadaHawk
A couple quick thoughts… there are people in the world that don’t believe “momentum” is a real thing. And isn’t really tangible per se…

But this Western Michigan team came out fired up and with sone mistakes on our part, offensively and defensively. They just kept building into s crescendo. But now they have basically quit at this point in time….

I saw people lauding their coach early on and I do believe he deserves credit, but my guess is they had an avalanche versus Syracuse last week early on and they gave up then to… that’s his next step, keeping their energy level up when things are going poorly and not just when they’re going well!

On a different game note, I said a day or two ago I thought Minnesota would give North Carolina a game… They are not, but I also said they found their running back and they have. What I didn’t say is that quarterback that they were high on is not good at all!!!

12-29 for 130ish yds….yuck!

Does anyone know what was wrong with Patterson…

Someone said he was dinged & I don’t remember seeing it.

And that sucks about Lachey, that looks to me like a potentially season long thing!

Last edited:
This is the f*ing Twilight Zone today.

Offense looking serviceable and the D getting beaten like rented mules on quite a few plays - if that TD isn't called back due to penalty.

Reactions: desihawk
Are you really comparing Iowa to Alabama with these last two games?

you-are-so-dumb-you-are-really-dumb.gif

Dude who the **** gives a shit how many points Syracuse scored in the first half vs WMU? It’s the dumbest of all dumb shit for you to be whining about a game in week second if the year, that has shit to do with nothing….

ARE YOU THAT DUMB!!!

When I see dumb, I do dumb… and it took you about four post to get it figured out!

At the end of the year, it’s ****ing meaningless.

But just because you think it means something let’s make some wagers at we’re Iowa ends up at the end of the year & Syracuse, you make the call I’m in?!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT