ADVERTISEMENT

Wait.... Kamala bashed the pro-Hamas protesters and called them unpatriotic????

There's no ideal ending to what's occurring in Gaza. And it will continue indefinitely. We're seeing pure, fanatical hate. Across the board. Establishing the state of Israel, while seemingly appropriate following the madness and genocide of WW2, has led to 75 years of burden for the United States. Was it the correct thing to do? Is there really an answer to that question? I look at that situation and I see that people will always want to kill people.

There's no ideal ending to what's occurring in Gaza. And it will continue indefinitely. We're seeing pure, fanatical hate. Across the board. Establishing the state of Israel, while seemingly appropriate following the madness and genocide of WW2, has led to 75 years of burden for the United States. Was it the correct thing to do? Is there really an answer to that question? I look at that situation and I see that people will always want to kill people.
Based on history, religion and the relevance of the Middle East to the USA, I’d imagine there are lots of answers, but few that would impress other Middle Eastern Countries.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Based on history, religion and the relevance of the Middle East to the USA, I’d imagine there are lots of answers, but few that would impress other Middle Eastern Countries.

If we all drove Teslas then we could just watch the Middle East burn.

Amirite?

Well said sir.

Not surprising that @THE_DEVIL likes this....
girl burn GIF by Psyklon

Exactly….its just lip service from Harris. If she felt that way she would have had the common sense and decency to not skip the Israel prime minister’s speech to Congress yesterday.

I had not heard that. Dafuq? That's true? She's the president of the Senate and didn't sit in her chair for the address? Really????

Exactly….its just lip service from Harris. If she felt that way she would have had the common sense and decency to not skip the Israel prime minister’s speech to Congress yesterday.
There's room in this world for Netanyahu, Hamas, and the Hamas protestors to all be assholes. You don't actually have to support any of them. And you can believe that Israel is entitled to defend themselves but also could do so with out killing so many civilians.

Reactions: Moral and artradley
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT